Beatitude

Serendipity

「 Athena Adrianne and Enzo Alexander」

Luck. Luck is always unexpected. Accidental, or sometimes, unintentional. I don't even know if I deserve this luck I have, until today.

Until he held my hand and whispered the sweetest words I could ever hear. Until he held me tight like I am his most prized possession. I didn't realize that I deserve him until he said so.

I experienced living without you, Enzo Alexander. And hearing you say the words I've always wanted to hear is one of my sweet, sweet, begging.

I have always been in love with you, and I will always be.

You might do something unpleasant in the past, but that what makes you what you are right now. No matter who you are, what you are, you will always be the Enzo Alexander I loved ever since.

I glanced at the starry, dark, and mysterious sky. I've always been fascinated and mesmerized with it. I didn't know that I can feel the same thing with him.

I looked at Enzo, whose hands is intertwined with mine. We'll buy our time, we said.

❝I can't wait for that moment when I can already say you're mine.❞ He said as he kissed my forehead.

❝I still can't believe I have you,❞ I said. ❝I didn't wish for redamancy, or maybe I did. And the Goddess gave it to me willingly.❞

He laughed and held my hands tighter.

I looked at him and frown. ❝Do you wanna go somewhere far and travel with me?❞ I asked.

❝I do.❞ he replied. ❝Where do you want to go?❞ he asked.

❝Want to see the future with me?❞ I asked.

He looked at me with a weird look in his face.

❝But you don't need to break your rules!❞ he said.

I am 29 and I can already do everything with my ability. I can control it, and take someone else with me. This isn't the first time that I will take him with me, we did travel and look for the future one time, and something bad happened. Since then, I decided not to take anyone else with me again.

But I will take him with me again. Enzo Alexander would always be an exception.

❝I can always break the rules for you.❞ I laughed and winked at him.

He nodded and smiled at me.

❝Take my hand, then.❞ I said.

But he didn't move. He looked at my hands, then at my face, then at my hands again. He moved towards me and kissed my forehead.

❝We loved each other by pure serendipity.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Author's Note: Hi, This is a fanfiction about Sinclaire Academy: Halfbloods. Hope you like it, peeps!

Dedicated to the one and only; YouNique09