57

Jackson held his breath as they all started to enter his apartment.  They sat around his living room and he paused.

"Would you guys like food first or..."  He paused and Jaebum chuckled.

"Just tell us the news so you can stop mentally shitting yourself and have fun tonight."  BamBam said and Yugyeom chuckled slightly before Jinyoung slapped him silencing him.

"Oh.  Well you see.  He surprised me by taking me on a long walk and then we took a little trip to the river and... he proposed."  Jackson said and Youngjae gasped.

Quickly youngjae jumped up to hug the other but managed to trip and fall over the coffee table.

Everyone watched with wide eyes as Jaebum rushed to Youngjae quickly and before Jackson could panic further they heard Youngjaes loud laugh.

"I just wanted to hug you... but the table said no."  Youngjae laughed  and soon everyone was laughing.

Jaebum helped his klutz of a husband up and Jackson hugged him before everyone began to hug Jackson and Youngjae.

"Did you say yes?"  BamBam asked bouncing on his heels excitedly.

"Of course!"  Jackson said biting a smile back.

Everyone cheered before they decided to go out to eat since all the furniture in the apartment was trying to kill Youngjae.

//I was gonna post this an hour ago and then I dropped a glass of paint water and it shattered and I got glass all over me and the floor AND OKAH SO ITS A PILE OF WATER AND GLASS YOY CANT MOP CAUSE THE GLASS BUT YOU can't sweep the glass cause the water?  OOF it's finally gone... I spent an hour and ill probably still find glass later ifficnjznwjsj//