He laid us down while still keeping me locked in his arms, our legs tangled together. He didn't even mind that I was sweaty from the dream and a crying mess, although I had stopped sobbing now.

We just laid there in silence as he continued to play with my hair, neither of us wanting to address what happened. I felt myself nuzzle into his chest, breathing in his sent sending me back off to sleep. This time without a nightmare.

I woke up a few hours later to a thumb brushing my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open meeting a deep green set of eyes staring down at me. He didn't stop caressing my face, even after I was awake. He just stared and seemed deep in thought.

"Hi." I squeaked, feeling awkward at the close proximity.

"Morning." Was his smooth reply sending shivers all over my body as he started to trail his fingers down my exposed neck.

"We gonna talk about what happened last night?" He questioned.

I sat up abruptly taking him by surprise. I swung my legs out of bed feeling the cool morning air nip at my skin. I quickly got out of bed and started to busy myself before heading to the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

"I guess that's a no then." I heard him state from behind the door.

I listened in waiting for him to leave my room before heading out myself. It had been a long time since I had had these nightmares, at least not as vivid as these ones. I have the occasional nightmare of when I'm running in the forest hearing his voice but I never go behind that.

This times was different and I don't know why. I was low key jumping for joy when he came into my room and stayed with me chasing all my demons away because if not I would've been up for hours on end, too afraid to fall back asleep.

I got out of the room to find a very shirtless, and in boxers, Wolfgang, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion as he was reading something off his phone. Flour, sugar, eggs, a jar of Nutella and a mixing bowl where present on the counter beside him, giving me the feeling that he was about to make something he clearly didn't know how to.

I chuckled a little when I saw him try and sift the flour but pouring it over the side and not in the bowl. His eyes lifted up, meeting with mine as he heard me.

"Instead of laughing at me you might want to help me out." He playfully groaned.

I walked over to him accessing the damage that has been done to whatever he was trying to make. I started to help him out and we were almost done, all we needed to do was roll the dough out on the counter, place the little cut outs we would have made and spread the Nutella before shoving them in the oven.

But that is not exactly what happened...

"No, it's not like that that you do it." I scowled pushing him over with my hip taking his place.

"Fine." He grumbled crossing his arms over his chest making his muscles stand out.

He was fit, that was not the problem, he had the killer abs, the tattoos, and all the shebang "bad boys" are supposed to have, but hands down his arms and pectorals were the crème de la crème.

"You done staring Fire? I would like to be enlightened by your knowledge." He sarcastically added snapping me out of whatever I was in.

I rolled my eyes and showed him how to use the flour but he seemed to have other ideas in mind. While I was explaining to him how to do it, he had taken a hand full of flower throwing it at my face covering most of my hair on the left side as well as my face.

"Oh you are so dead Mortimer" I growled chasing after him in the kitchen seeing his content smile at what he did.

I took a hand full of flour too and chucked it at him missing him by only a few centimetres.

"Missed." He stuck his tongue out.

After a good 20 minutes chasing each other, we called a truce that lasted about 5 seconds for us to catch out breaths before he started something there was no turning back on. I felt the slap on my arse cheek before I could actually react.

"Oh, you cheeky bastard." I cocked my hip to see a well-defined flour handprint on my right bum cheek that was very prominent because to the g-string I stupidly decided to wear.

He started laughing, the rich sound surrounding the room before I thought of a perfect comeback. I saw the jar of Nutella sit-in there, the lid open. He was oblivious to my movements. His eyes still closed from his laughing that's when I decided to strike.

I whacked my hand full of the chocolate spread across his face, from cheek to cheek covering is lips in the process.

"Karma's a bitch." I sassed, proud of what I had accomplished.

His eyes turned dark as he stalked towards me.

"You're getting it now Fire." His voice growling a little.

He blocked me in between a counter where nothing was on it. He hoisted me up onto it making me let out a squeak at his strength. He proceeded to make his way between my legs, his hands on each side of me keeping me trapped.

"You seem to have a little something on your face." I tried to hold a giggle in as I looked at him.

He leaned in, licking a little of the chocolate off his lips, making me follow the movement.

Soon his lips came crashing on mine, the taste of chocolate invading my mouth joined my his tongue.

His hands slipped onto my thighs, spreading the flour fight from earlier even more. They continued their journey under the hoodie, up and down my back until one found refuge on my thigh, dangerously close to my heat as the other stayed on my back.

As for me my hand covered in the spread was racking up and down his back, I was pretty sure I would leave scratches and the other was tugging at his hair bringing him closer to me as much as possible.

He let out a few small groans from the back of his throat as I started to move my hips a little rubbing onto him. Small mewls escaped my lips between kisses and breaths sending him into a new frenzy until we heard her voice.

"Wolfgang Oliver James Mortimer! What have I told you about having sex in the kitchen!"

Oh no.

_____________________________

interesting chapter don't you think?

I loved writing this under the stormy weather because guess what? my flight got cancelled, I've written this with 1:30 of sleep in me. I had to get onto a very early morning flight and having to take it to an airport that is even further than the one where I was at.

so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know your thoughts about the book, I love to read your comments!

Before I leave I just wanted to give a little shout out to
sashalove31

She has just started to write her first story on here, so if you want to check it out, search for her profile and you should see her book there! ( it's a romance mafia story too ;) send her some love!

xoxoxoox