Chapter 1 - New day.

Start from the beginning

I put down charlie and squirt toothpaste on my toothbrush and face the mirror.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!

I just saw myself in the mirror...I look like I've been just raped! by a dog. with long nails. and that just peed on me.

oh wait...that was charlie. he peed...oops.

My eyes are red and they hurt.

My cheek has a scratch mark.

now i'm wondering...did Audry come in the middle of the night and tried to kill me?!?!

I shiver at the thought.

And my hair is a mess!

After brushing I got my comb and comed my hair.

I hear the doorbell ring.

I walk towards the door.

I see Jake.

I smile at him widely...

But my smile fades when I see the girl standing next to him with a confident smirk on her face...

"What are you doing here Audry?!" I hiss

"I'm spending time with my boyfriend " she says oviously teasing me

"Riles...don't worry it'll be like the old times when we hang out." he smiles nervously

I close my eyes that are filling up with tears from remembering the past.

I go inside without closing the door so they could follow me inside.

Did I mention that I'm the only one living in this BIG house. can't help it...we're rich...but I miss my family.

Ricky and Ron my twin brothers.

My mom and my dad.

I miss them soo muchhh!!

I feel thumbs wipe my cheeks.

I open my eyes and see Jake with a concerned look on his face.

"Thinking 'bout your family?" he asks

I nod then I hugged Jake tight.

"I miss them Jake....I really do..." I say bearly above a whisper

"I know,I know..." he says while patting my back...

"GIRLFRIEND OVER HERE!!!" I hear Audry shout

We face the bitch then Jake slowly loosing his grip of me he goes to Audry kisses her cheeks while mumbling the word "sorry" Audry's frown turns upside down and faces Jake so Jake could kiss her lips instead.

I walk-out the room. besides my jealousy,I don't like PDA's it's gross.

I go upstairs and go to Charlie and Jack. they're playing in the Animal room.

I play with them for what seems like an hour.

I hear my tummy grumble

I am 'hella hungry

I go downstairs and when I see Jake and Audry cuddling watching a romantic movie. my chest feels like it's been stabbed real hard.

I grab a sandwich in the fridge and start munching on it. While eating I grab a glass from the dishwasher and get water.

"Babe,I'll just go to the bathroom." I hear Jake say

"KK!" Audry says in her most fakest smile.