~Part 2~

"Hey, {Y/N}!" Jack yells from the kitchen. "Hi, Jack!" I yell back. I skip inside the kitchen. "What ya' cooking?" I ask. It smells amazing. "{F/F} (Favorite food)!" He says. I jump up and down. "Yay! I HAVEN'T HAD THAT IN SO LONG!" I yell. "Calm down, lass." He smiles at me. I hear a bang at the door.

 I hear Jack mumble something. I go to open the door. I give the biggest smile. "Anti!" I yell and hug him. Now, I'm not stupid.. Just really childish. "What did I tell you about hugs?" He smiles at me, not evil or something. I have this habit of putting him in a good mood. I laugh. "Uhm.. To always give you one?" He kisses my cheek, which causes me to blush alot.. He does that every time he walks in. Jack glares at him and steps in front of me. "What did I tell you about that?" He almost yells. "Jack, I'm okay! Really! I can take care of myself!" I push him out of the way. "Now where's my food?!"

 I look around the kitchen  and see it at the table. I sit at the chair and eat it fast so nobody sneaks a bite. Anti has my fork in his hand and smirks. "Hey! Gimme!" I jump to try and reach it. Why am I so short?!  He finally gives it to me so I can wash it. I then hear a scratch at the door. I open it and look down. I squeal with excitement. "JAAACK!" I scream. He runs to me and freaks out. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" 

"ITZA KITTY!" I squeal. I see Jack's angry face as he picks up the cat. He's a snow white kitty with amazing blue eyes. 

*Jack's P.O.V. (Finally)*

{Y/N} has this thing where her eyes change colors. It freaks me out sometimes, but she's a normal adult. Besides her being so childish. Her eyes turn a bright yellow, oh no.

*Your P.O.V.*

"CAN WE KEEP HIM?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!" I squeal. "{Y/N} SHUT UP!" I hear Anti yell from his room. "Fine." Jack says. I rip the cat out of his arms and run to my room. "What should I call you?" I ask the cat, now purring in my lap. "How about Marvin?" I hear the cat speak. I'm definitely going crazy...  "You're not going crazy, I'm Marvin the magnificent!" He says.

 "Did you just.." "Yes. I read you're mind. Impressed?" He jumps down from the bed and stretches. He turns into a man with green hair, blue eyes, a cat mask, a cape, and holding a magic wand. "You're one of his look-a-likes!" I yell and squeal with excitement. Again. "CAN WE SHOW JACK?!" I yell. "Hey, quiet down. Sure, but I need to be in cat form." He turns into a cat in a cloud of white smoke. "Let's go!"