I Know What You Are

DISCLAIMER: I just changed words within the script of the movie so I wouldn't copy it. And even though people might think this story is almost over, but guess what its not cause we have a lot more to go.:) *now to the story

(Kyle's POV)
I'm finally dating Kenzie, she was the one I wanted to be with all along. The spring formal is coming up and I hope we go together.

I see Kenzie at here locker putting thing away and looking in the mirror in her locker..I attempt to not make things awkward since we were together now..

Kyle: Uh hey..Kenz, how are you?

Kenzie: I'm fine Ig, I mean I'm starting to look like shit again, so whats up?

Kyle: I was going to ask.. Uh if- uh you wanted to go to the spring formal, if you want?

Kenzie: hmm..Idk...* she's teasing *

Kyle: Oh come on it'll be fun and we are together now, so pls lets go.

Kenzie: ok, I will for you. *she smiles

Kyle: awesome! So I'll see ya I have to head to art...* he kisses me goodbye *

(Kenzie's POV)
Every moment I spend with him, I can't help not wanting to rip him into pieces. I want to feed on him so bad, he seems the best kind of human to fest on, but for some reason I can't do...Im in love with and before I turned into a succubus he was the only one who welcomed me and made me comfortable. He was my best friend and now my boyfriend, but the weird thing about myself is that succubus' dont care about people and their feelings they just want to feed, I can't take it anymore. *end of thought as she heads to drama class*

*School is over about 2 hours later*
Kyle: Ready to head home?

Kenzie: I have a better idea, how about we go to the woods at Devil's Lake..

Kyle: ok, sure..*he says nervous and excited*

(Kyle drives there and the drive is about 45 minutes long)

Kyle: well, we're here.

We both get out of the car and she holds my hand and takes me far into the woods.

Kenzie: lets stop here.* she says

Kyle: um, so what are w-

Kenzie starts making out with me and I got sucked into the kiss.

Kenzie: Sit down

Kyle: ok..* I was nervous I'm kind of scared cause Mackenzie is acting a little strange.*

Its gets more intense and after what Kenz told me last night about getting sacrificed kind of makes me wonder...is Kenzie some sort of demon?

We kiss more and longer and she reaches down my shirt and then stops..

(Kenzie's POV)
I started reaching for his shirt and then stopped cause I felt my demon urges to kill him, its just hard..

Kyle: What's wrong? You've done this twice, I just want to know if you're ok?

Kenzie: I'm fine, lets just go home.

Kyle: anything you want.

We head home 45 minutes later..

Kyle: I had fun.

Kenzie: me too.

Kyle: * he kisses me and says "I love you"

Kenzie: I love you too.

And then I left.

(Kyle's POV)
So, I reached to my room and I was thinking about everything thing Kenzie told me about the night of the fire..and I'm curious about everything she told me like that her appearance changes time from time, I heard he say that she needs to be full to stay strong and beautiful, and that she sliced her arm last night and in seconds it disappears...I think I need to go to the library to do some research, paranormal research..

I head to the library..and head to the occult section

I picked up books about sacrifices, demons, and offering a virgin to satan

I read a lot about what Kenzie told me, I says "when you offer a virgin to satan, but isn't an actual virgin they will result into a succubus"
I thought "what the fuck is that!?" And then I continued reading.."succubus may forever feed on male flesh to sustain the demon" " Demon a weakest when hungry, but a blade to the heart is the surest way to kill the beast." And I stopped reading..

And out my clues together..

KENZIE IS A DEMON!? * I thought in my head *

I'm the boyfriend of a boy eating demon, wth!

This would of never happened to her if I wouldn't of made her go to that stupid rock show, DAMMIT!

Should I confront her about it?? No! Should I? I could help her?

Later that night I drive to Kenzie's house..

I knock on her door and she opens it and smiles..

Kenzie: Hey!

Kyle: hey

Kenzie: Are you okay, you seem upset?

Kyle: no, no uh, so remember everything you told me last night about getting scrificed and everything?

Kenzie: yeah, why?

Kyle: funny I mentioned it, uh so I was thinking about that kind of stuff and I went to research it and it appears to me that you're some kind of demon succubus that kills boys, isn't that funny? * I say laughing but she give me a blank face but a very sinister look *

Kenzie: Really?..

Kyle: yea..* I say laughing a little bit*

Kenzie: you know what?

Kyle: what? * I say very nervous of what might happen next*

Kenzie: you're right I am a demon, and you know what I love it. Im stronger, prettier, and I the most powerful person in this town and all these killings have been me cause you know I can't help it, so is that motive enough for you?

Kyle: Why? Why would you want this you're killing people!? * I say in a whisper tone

Kenzie: Im killing boys, boys are just place holders they come and they go..

Kyle: you're my girlfriend and best friend and I want to help you. I also dont want you to turn on me and end up killing me!*whisper tone still

Kenzie: I have felt the urge but for some reason I can't kill you.

Kyle: and why is that?

Kenzie: because im in love with you! Ok!

Kyle: Im in love with you too, Kenzie..maybe there is a way to reverse the curse.

Kenzie: being on the rag is a curse, and you being banana tits like Harry Flanagan over there thats a curse, this is not a curse..

Kyle: how could you say that..we love each other..

Kenzie: Ik, but maybe I like being stronger than everyone else, see ya at school.
* she says as she just shuts the door leaving me speechless and I went home to think things through*

End
Vote for my story
Hope y'all like this chapter.

Follow me on Wattpad