//9//

COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE BOOK PLS 😘, enjoy love 💗

JAY- PRESENT

Me and Nahmir was in the car driving to get some snacks. I had a date with Summer and I didn't tell Nahmir yet. I'd thought I tell him after it. We got to the store and I bought 3, Gatorades a couple of packs of candy and a big bag of Barbecue Lays. We got back in the car and headed back to my house. I just figured Nahmir would spend the rest of the night playing gta so I just watched him while on my phone. After a while, I began to think about Summer. I went to my room and FaceTimed her. She answered sitting in front of her Vanity mirror doing her edges.

"hey jay." She said softly.

"wassup" I asked.

"nothing."

"let me do em" I said referring to her edges.

"hell naww. ain't finna have me out here lookin like Aniya."

"SHADDE asff!"

"stfu. umm im finna go to the bathroom."

She got up from her vanity mirror and had on boy shorts.

"put some clothes on girl" I yelled.

She smacked her ass. And left the bathroom. Her goofy ass.

3 minutes she came back.

"what you did? shit?"

She rolled her eyes.

"I was in there for about 4 minutes. Fuck you mean?"

Soon I was getting a incoming call but it was a private number.

"Summer somebody calling me. I'll ttyl okay?"

She nodded her head and I answered the call.

"If you want her to live go to the the Vipra Gas Station it's 50 miles. For where yo bitch ass live."

"Who the fuck is this bro?"

"Shut the hell up. If you want Summer to stay alive take yo ass to dat gas station."

I hung up. I grabbed my strap and some bullets. I ran out the door and drove to wherever he told me to go. Soon my phone died so I had to use my car jps.

- SUMMER
PRESENT DAY

me: jay. im ready. - 10:11
me: jayyy! - 10:50
me: wtf? -11:45
me: ya know what im done. yo bitch ass was probably playin me this whole time. - 12:43

I slammed my phone on my vanity with my makeup and clothes on. I went to the mall and picked out me some clothes for this stupid ass 'date' that this stupid ass nigga didn't show up for. I feel so stupid thinking that Jay could actually like me.

I decided to call it a night and get undressed. I took my makeup off my clothes off and for some reason tears became to start falling. I couldn't even hold them back.

This is the reason why I don't date bc I hate this feeling of hurt.

I wiped my tears away and layed in my bed with the tv off and my phone on my dresser.

nahmir 🙂- you woke?

me: nick it's 4:00 in the morning how the hell are you awake?

nahmir🙂- i was recording a song.

me: oh seems fun.

nahmir🙂- you wanna go somewhere tomorrow?

me: im busy

nahmir🙂-  oh, i forgot you wit jay now.

me: it ain't even like that. who told you?

nahmir🙂-  i figured it out when you and him was on the phone today. both y'all trifling.

me: you actin like I was yours.  😑 you gotta whole gf dude.

nahmir🙂-  we broke up this morning

me- goodnight nick.

nahmir🙂- pls give me a chance Summer. I can't ever get you outta my head. You are perfect. You beautiful, goofy, thick. I don't even know why I didn't cuff you in middle school. I was stupid and young. And I didn't wanna hurt Aniya. But she ended up cheating on me. Summer I love you and I wanna be with you. I want you to have my babies and be my wife. I know it's soon but your just to perfect to loose. I don't want nobody else but you. ❤️

me: nick. your only telling me these things but as soon as I fall for yo ass you gon throw me out the window. So no im sorry.

nahmir🙂- look, im sorry if I hurt you in any kinda way.

me: no, you didn't hurt me.

nahmir🙂: okay good. why u so busy tm anyway?

me: im going with Chloe to the doctors tomorrow. Probably 3:00?

nahmir🙂: Oh coo. you had fun tonight with amighteeth jay?

me: no, he didn't even show

nahmir🙂: imma beat his ass

me: na just tell him something for me.

nahmir🙂: what?

me: when I see him.... he gettin his shit rocked.

nahmir🙂: lmaooo okay💀. Good night

me: goodnight

I put my phone on my dresser and went to sleep.