You And I (Randy Orton One Shot!)

"Now, we have another problem to address...Ashlynn Summers," the authority spoke into the mic, making me smirk and crowd cheer. "Who the hell do you think you are interfering with the Diva Champioship's match last night? If it weren't for you, Paige would still be champion, and not AJ Lee!"

They continued speaking all this crap, since Paige was there new puppet. When I had enough I decided to make an appearance. My theme song blasted through the arena, making the crowd cheer as I stepped out into the ramp with a smile plastered on my face and a mic on hand.

"Well, since you were talking about me, I decided why not show my face," I spoke looking into the ring, watching as Stephanie held Paige back, and Triple H was glaring at me. "Anyways, my reason for interfering in last night match is because I wasn't gonna let same injustice be served. Plus, AJ is my friend, and I always have a friend's back. So, when Eva wanted to help Paige, I took my chance to help AJ. Now, if you want to blame someone, why not blame Eva? I mean, she did cause the distraction that helped me spear Paige...by the way, Paige, how are your ribs?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh, you think your funny, huh? Well, we'll see how funny you are when you go one on one with-" Hunter started to speak, but I cut him off.

"Let me guess, your little crumpet Paige, right?" I asked.

"No...with Kane," he replied, at his mentioned the ring post lit on fire scaring the hell out me. "Don't be scared, Ash...by the way, I think you need to go warm up."

I paced back and forward backstage, my mouth always getting me in trouble. Oh well, at least I did what was best for me. I was in a secluded area, trying to be myself. I didn't want to hear it from Mike Mizanin, Sheamus, AJ Lee, Justin Gabriel, Cody Rhodes, and Batista. I knew they were just going to tell me, This is why you need to keep your mouth shut.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard someone ask, and I looked up to see none other than Randy. The authority lap dog, and my secrete lover

"No, not really," I replied with a sigh. He quickly came over and hugged me. I let my head rest on his chest, as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Ash, what am I going to do with you?" he asked with a small chuckle. I simply let out a sigh and pulled him closer. "Don't worry, I promise nothing bad is going to happen to you."

"Yeah, just like you promised that nothing was gonna come between us, yet, the authority does every time," I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"I know, and I'm sorry," he simple replied as he let me go, just to hold me by my shoulders and look me straight into my eyes. I shook him off, and he knew I was mad at him. We always get into this fights, over and over again.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! You're sorry, I know....but I guess the only thing I don't know is how I feel about this, about us, anymore." I replied truthfully. I just hate hiding.

"What do you mean?" he asked, now concerned.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you don't want me publicly, then I don't want you secretly," I replied with so much frustration before walking away from him. He simply stood there, not even bothering to come after me.

"The next match is schedule for one fall, introducing first Ashlynn Summers!"

I walked out into the arena as my theme blurred out. Hoping my eyes weren't red from crying, I went over and slapped some fans hands. They cheered my on as I stepped into the ring.

"Now, introducing her opponent.....Kane"

I was scared once more with the explosion, and as he made his way down the ramp. He got into the ring and the ref quickly asked for the bell to ring.

Kane wasted no time in coming after me, he slapped me and I fell to the ground. He has some heavy hand, I could already feel that is going to leave a mark. He threw me around the ring some more, toying with me. When he finally got tired of playing around he set me up for his famous choke-slam.

I started to gasp for air, when a theme song blasted through the arena, Randy's theme song. The crowd got a mixture of reactions when he ran towards the ring. Kane let go of me and turned to face him. Randy took everyone by surprise when he RKO Kane, but instantly the crowd went wild.

"Are you okay?" he asked coming to check on me, as soon as he kicked Kane out of the ring.

"Y..yeah," I replied getting back on my feet, as I held my neck. The pain radiating through my body was the worst I've ever felt, so, used Randy as support. He quickly hugged me into him.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear. "Ash, I swear that if you give me one more chance, that I will do better."

"How can I trust you, Randy?" I asked, not caring who was seeing and who was hearing.

"I guess, we just needed some time apart for me to figure it out, even if it was only for thirty minutes. I believe that you and I can make to the end, if both of us really try. And I promise, no, I swear that this time not the authority or even the Gods above wil come between you and I." He replied as he let go of me, but grabbed my head so he can look me straight in my eyes.

A smile appeared on my face before I could stop it, and his lips came crushing down on me, making the crowd go wild. This defiantly the start of him and me, and I could feel it will be for the long run.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it! This is my first WWE one shot, so, it might not be the best, but I really hope you like it!