{Oh No}01

I sat at a cafe table across from my sister, Wanda Maximoff. Currently we are on a mission and we were undercover. I was just mixing some sugar in my tea and so was Wanda. I looked to the side to see Natasha a few tables away from ours.

"Alright, what do u see?" Steve asked over the communicators.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street." Wanda said and looked over her shoulder. "It's a good target"

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means-" "Cameras" Wanda interrupted Steve.

"Both cross streets are one way" Steve said. "Compromised escape routes" Wanda replied.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out" Steve said. "See that range over halfway up the block?"

"Near the red one?" Wanda asked. "It's cute"

"It's also bulletproof. Which means private security" I replied.

"Which means more guns. Which means more headaches fore somebody" Natasha added looking over at us with some sunglasses on.

"Probably us" She added and I took a sip of my tea.

"U guys know we can move things with our mind, right?" I said and put my cup down.

"But it's not like u use that power a lot, Isabelle. And looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature" Natasha said.

"Anybody ever tell u that ur a little paranoid, belle?" Sam asked over the communicators.

"Not to my face. Why, did u hear something?" I asked with a grin.

"Eyes on target folks. This is the best lead we've had in six months. I don't want to lose him" Steve said and I hear Sam chuckle a bit.

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem" He said. "He kinda hates us"

"Sam. See that garbage truck? Tank it" Steve said.

"That trucks loaded from max weight. And the driver is armed." Sam said.its a battering ram" Natasha said.

"Go now" Steve said. "Why?" Wanda asked.

"He's not hitting the police" Steve said and Wanda and I stood up.

We head over under cover so I could use my speed, just yet.

"Body armor. AR15. I make seven hostiles" Steve said.

"I make five" Sam said and I see Wanda fly over.

Someone started shooting at her so she used an energy force in front of her as a shield and then started chocking the guy.

"Belle" Wanda said and I speed over as she through the guy to me and I keep him in the gut.

"Four" I said and then see Red Wing fly near the building and started scanning a floor.

"Rumlow's in the third floor" Sam said.

"Wanda. Just like we practiced" Steve said walking to her. "What about the gas?" She asked.

"Take it out" He said and hen Wanda used her powers to fly Steve to the third floor.

I see some guys behind a truck shooting at me but I quickly used an energy force around me to protect me from the gum shots.

I speed over to one and dodge the bullets and punch him. Then I Shoot an energy ball to one of the other guys and grab his gun and shoot the third guy.

Then there were two explosions near me killing off some other guys that were near me.

"Sam. Be more careful, u could have killed me" J said and walked over to him. "Sorry, Belle. But u should have been more careful" He said and I rolled eyes and punch him on the shoulder.

"Ow!" He says and I laugh. I look over my shoulder and see that Wanda got the gas out.

"Nice job, sis" I said. "Rum low has the biological weapon" Steve said and I hear Nat reply with, "I'm on it"

I speed over to wear the truck had stopped. "I've got four. They're splitting up" Sam said.

"I got the two on the left" Natasha said.

"They ditched their gear. One of her has it" Steve said and then I hear and explosion.

"Steve? U good?" I asked while I speed over to one of the guys but there was no answer.

"Hi" I said as I stood in front of him. He tried punching me but I ducked down and kicked his legs causing him to fall.

I look through his bag and here was nothing. "I'm empty" I said and looked around.

I speed over to Nat. "U got it?" I asked and she nodded. "What a long day" I said and saw Red Wing hovering next to her.

"Hey red wing" I said and pet him a bit. "See, someone likes red wing" Sam said and Nat rolled her eyes.

Then I hear an explosion and see a building on fire.

I speed over to Wanda and Steve and Wanda was on her knees with her hand converting her mouth. I looked at the building and back to her and kneeled down next to her.

"Sam. We need fire and rescue. On the south side of the building" Steve said.

I put my hands on Wanda's shoulder and make her look at me. "It's ok. It's ok." I said repeatedly even tho we both knew it wasn't.
-
I was in Wanda's room, as she watched the news.

"Wanda. Turn that off" I said sighing but she just kept looking at the screen.

The screen all of a sudden turned black. I looked at the door way and see Steve.

"It's my fault" Wanda said and I shook my head.

"That's not true" Steve said. "Turn the tv back on. They were being very specific" Wanda said and I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Ima go read" I said and stood up. "Try convincing her that it's not her fault" I whispered to Steve and he nodded.

I walked out and went to my room and grabbed a book. I sighed as I played with a small black energy ball with my fingers.

For the next few minutes I just sat on my bed looking at the ground until Sam can in my room.

"Come on" "Why?" I asked and stood up.

I walked behind him to a room with everyone sitting at a table and I see Tony Stark sitting on a chair behind everyone else. There was also this man there in front of the table.

"Oh no" I said under my breath knowing that this would not be good.