💋2💋

"Wait you have to order the Uber first!" She says. "Duh."I say turning around and face palming. I take my phone out and order the Uber. " The Uber should be here in 5 to 15 minutes." I say. "Alright I'm ready." She says. Fifteen minutes later the car pulls up. "Callie! The Uber is here!" I yelled. She was in the house and I was outside. She came out and closed the door. "Wait your not going to LA are you?" I asked. "Well, actually." She says. I nod getting into the Uber.
The Uber drive was pretty weird.

The guy was swerving and he was old enough to be my grandpa. "You girls have fun." He said as we get out.
"Thanks." I say shutting the door.
We look at each other and go inside.
"2 tickets, next flight to Los Angeles, California please?" I asked putting the right amount of money for 2 tickets. The man hands us the tickets and I look at the time. "Our flight is at 7." I say. "What do we do in the mean time?" Callie questions. I shrug because I don't know. I was looking around and see all the little stores. "Do you want to run around the airport, until our flight gets called?" I asked. "Sure, why not?" She shrugged. I nodded and we went to go to the stores. "Let's start there." I say pointing to a shop. She nods and we run to the store.

"Flight 107 to Los Angeles, California now boarding." The lady on the intercom says. Callie and I run to the boarding plane. We got there just in time and sat down in our seats. We get ready for take off and then the flight attendant tells us everything.

After landing
Callie and I go to the front of the airport. "What now?" I asked. "I don't know, text James for his address or something." She says. I nod pulling out my phone. About 2 minutes later James texts back. He says his apartment room is a random number. I nod and Callie orders the Uber. On our way to his apartment I'm winding down, I'm thinking twice, and I'm thinking about the fight.

"What's wrong sweetie, you look guilty about something." The Uber driver being a woman says. "Well, I mean I got into a fight with my mom and brother and my dad doesn't know yet." I say. "Well sweetie, here's my number, I am trying to save money to go to college. I need the training and practice, I'd like to help." She says. I nod taking the card. "Oh definitely." I say. "This is your stop." She says. I nod and we get out.

James' POV
It was about 10 when my sister Jacqui texted me and asked me what my address was. I didn't know what was going on but I didn't ask and just answered. I was with Emma, Ethan, and Grayson. We were having a Mukbang. This Mukbang was for Ethan and Grayson's channel.

Jacqueline's POV
Callie and I were going to go to his apartment but I didn't know if he were home. I would have texted him but I didn't really want to. I looked at Callie who looked exhausted. "Well, we can go to Bryce's place." Callie says. I shrug, okay so I'm  totally okay with going to Bryce's place because he's like my older brother. We get up and we order the third Uber today.

Going to Bryce's house was okay I guess. It makes me sad that I had to call my 'brother' in for back up, just so we would have somewhere to go. But Bryce doesn't mind, he lives with Zach, Nick, and Edwin I think that's all. Callie is Bryce's little sister. Callie just doesn't tell people that from where we go to school.

The Uber is finally here. We get in and it's another female. She seems creepy, she has really weird eyebrows and her arms are filled with tattoos but they don't look right.

We reach Bryce's place and Callie calls or text Bryce to tell him we're here. The door opens and Bryce comes flying through it, "Where is she?" He asked completely dodging Callie and coming straight to me. "Jacqui!" He hugs me. I hug back shocked. He let's go and he carries me in with Callie having to follow. Shes okay with this which is funny. She takes a picture of me over his shoulder, I pose and we finally get to the apartment.

The only reason I met these goofballs is because when they came to our town. Callie didn't know until she walked up to him. He pretended not to know her but he finally did act like he had known her his entire life. I met Zach because of Ariel, I met Nick because of Corinna, and I met Edwin because of Kylie.

We hang and talk for hours, which it's like 4 in the morning. James should be home by now and asleep so I'm not even going to try to go.

Anyway,  we haven't dropped yet and I'm going to go to my brothers house and I'm gonna sleep all day.