Making Things Right

After He got of the phone with the enraged Lass Kicker, he didn't say a word for the rest of the drive home. He just hoped in the back of his mind that Ashley would see it through, instead of leaving him.
As soon as they got to his house he pulled in to the garage got out and sat with his back against the driver side door to reflect over what just happened.
Ashley saw him beating himself up physiologically, and she couldn't stay mad at him. She gently sat down next to him.

Ashley: Hey.
Brandon: Hey
Ashley: You okay?
Brandon: I don't know. Maybe she's right about what happened. I'm not that bad, am I?

She looked at him to see a tear streaming down his face, she got a paper towel for him to wipe his face.

She reassured him.

Ashley: I know that's not the Brandon I know. Don't worry, we'll find out who let this rumor spread. And I assure you, that he, or she, will not have a nice time after we're through with them.

Brandon looked at her and smiled, to which she smiled back. They shared a kiss, got up from the garage and headed to bed to get some much needed rest from a hectic day

THE NEXT DAY

The two were up bright and early, and on their way to the airport, they were back on the road to their match at Takeover. They had live shows everyday including the Wednesday NXT Taping. For them, it was back to the good old grind!

After having some wicked fun at live shows it was time to get to the real braztax. That Wednesday, they both arrived at Full Sail for the first time in what felt like a while.

Ashley: Ready to get crackin'?
Brandon: Yes ma'am!

They high fives before heading into their locker room to change. Little did they know Becky was watching them from behind a pillar with that sadistic "I'm gonna hurt you" face. There were two sides to their locker room, one was Ashley's and the other was Brandon's. When he wasn't looking, she snuck in and attacked. She flung him into the locker, the the punches started raining down. All that pent up aggression, and Frustration behind every punch thrown. Brandon was not looking to good ,and he couldn't do anything. He didn't want to hit a woman, that wasn't part of his code. A few brutal moments later, she locked in the Dis-Arm-Her, and looked to break his arm, but before she could Ashley Rushed in and pulled her off of him and started dragging her towards the door.

Becky: I'm gonna Kill 'em! I'm gonna Kill 'em!! DO YOU HEAR ME BRANDON POWERS!!! THIS IS NOT OVER!!!

Brandon lay face down on the ground clutching his injured arm. Trainers immediately came in and took him to the trainers room for evaluation. Meanwhile, in Ashley's part of their locker room.

Ashley: What the Hell Was That about!?
She questioned her friend who was sitting on a chair while she was pacing back and forth.

Becky: Had to be done.
She said in a calm voice

Ashley: Had to be done? HAD TO BE DONE!?
FUCKIN' HELL BECKS, YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM!!
Becky: would've been a justice to us all

Ashley nearly snapped, and put one of her arms in an submission maneuver.

Becky: Hey! Ow! Let go of me!!

Ashley refused.

Ashley: Listen hear, you sick, SICK, person. Brandon Didn't do any of what you said he did, NEITHER did he deserve what your sorry behind did to him.

Becky: HOW DO YOU KNOW!! HE COULD BE ALL LOVLEY JOVELY AROUND YOU, BUT THE SECOND YOU TURN YOUR BACK HE RUINING RELATIONSHIPS LIKE HE DID MINE!! MABYE IF YOU WEREN'T SO CAUGHT UP IN YOUR TITLE YOU'D UNDERSTAND THAT!!!