11 ;

previously i passed out and couldn't really remember anything...

i woke up in my sofa and someone's hugging me (like cuddling) it was MAX?! i tried getting out but i can't. "m-max?" i asked. "yea?" max said. "why are you here" i asked. "um i kinda saw what happened" max said then i sat up and burts in tears. "what's wrong?" max asked. "please, you know i trust you don't tell anyone" i cried. "i won't, i prom-" max got interrupted. "lindsey!" my mom shouted. " go out on my window, hurry!" i told max then he jumped out. "yes mom I'm coming" i told my mom. "who are you talking to?" my mom said. "oh i was talking to myself" i said. "oh okay".

*skip to school on the next day*

I'm in my first class , i came in and sat and there's another new girl sitting next to me
"Hi my name is Aleea, what's your name?" the new girl said. "me? oh the name's lindsey" i said then she smiled so i smiled back.

*lol skip to lunch cuz nothing much happen and can't be bothered to write ✌*

*lunch*
i sat by myself eating my lunch but then aleea came. "hi Lindsey can i sit here?" "yea sure".
"so tell me about yourself" aleea said. "well you see that group of boys over there?" i point at Jack's group then she nod. "well they have been bullying me since the past few years but i got used to it. I don't have any sibling." i said. "oh got it" aleea said smilling "so are we friends now?" i asked "i mean I'd like to be your first" she then hugged me. "oh well well look it's ms.lonely again" Max said (wHa?) then pushed me. "stop max you know i don't understand you, sometimes you're nice and caring to me but now you're back at it again w jack and your little group, just tell me what do you want because I'm so sick of this happening every single day and it's not easy" i stopped there ran to the girls bathroom and Aleea ran after me.

"Lindsey? are you in here?" I'm guessing it's Aleea. "Aleea? yes I'm here" i said then i walk out. "Shhh it's okay I'll always be here, we'll be bestfriends forever."

*bell ring*

"we should get going" aleea said. "yea we should, I'll see you after school" i said "and text me whenever Max do something to you" aleea said then we went to our last subject and sadly we're not in the same class so ya.

*in class*

I walk in and everyone is looking at me. it's normal. i sat down and listened to the teacher and let this class pass.
"aw!" max threw some paper at me "read it" he whisper and me being me so i open it. The letter said "Meet me outside at the back of the school after school" then i looked at him and nod..

——
503 words