‹ E L E V E N | 18+ ›

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine," I managed. "Take the pizza to the living room and find a movie for us to watch," I quickly changed the subject. "I'm gonna go change." Kolbe smiled happily and nodded his head vigorously. See, too cute. He scampered out of the kitchen with the two pizza boxes, a goofy grin on his face.

With a steadying breath, I walked to my room, fighting to keep the depraved thoughts from my mind. My efforts went to shit as I took in the sight of my bed. There were two more lacey lingerie sets strewn across it. A low humming sound caught my attention so I walked to the bed to find a vibrator turned on it's highest setting. Not too far from it was the empty packaging that it came in, on it was a note that Rowan had left for Kolbe.

I turned the vibrator off and contemplated all the ways I could end my sister's life while making it look like an accident. While I had to admit that I would love to see Kolbe in all of these items, this was just a step our relationship wasn't ready to take. We've known each other for less than a month. Even with this sound logic I couldn't help but desire the feeling of his soft body under mine as I turned him into a puddle of pleasure.

Strangulation. I decided. I would figure out the rest of the specifics later, right now I had a werewolf waiting on me. I took off my clothes and put on a pair of grey sweats and a t-shirt. When I reentered the living room Kolbe was on the couch with his knees drawn up to his chest and his chin resting atop them. He held the remote in one hand as he flipped through the movie channels on the TV.

"Find anything?" I asked as I sat down next to him, trying to ignore the warmth radiating from his small body. The pizza boxes were on the coffee table and the cheese lay open with two slices already missing.

"Venom?" He suggested looking up at me for approval.

"Sounds good," I said before leaning forward to grab me a slice of meat lover's pizza. He climbed into my lap once the movie started playing. The feeling of his lace covered ass pressed against my poorly restricted dick was almost too much. Kolbe didn't seem to notice how torturous his actions were for me. Of course, he wouldn't though. He probably wasn't even aware of just how sexy he was. A few minutes into the movie I grabbed the cover that was on the couch and threw it around my shoulders, making sure the ends covered Kolbe's legs from view.

It was a good thing that I had already seen the movie because it would be a lie if I said that I was paying attention. Kolbe, on the other hand, was fully immersed in the images flying across the large screen. I was glad he was enjoying himself. I know that I've been spoiling him but it was hard not to when you remembered everything the poor boy has been through. I guess I wanted to make up for all the time he spent in alone in the woods.

With that sobering thought, I was finally able to get my raging hard-on under control. That is until he decided to squirm those hips of his causing the beast to rouse all over again. I groaned lowly, burying my nose in his hair as I gripped his waist to keep him from moving.

"Stop moving, baby," I murmured lowly in his ear. Any more of this and I don't think I'll be able to hold back any longer.

"Sorry," He apologized softly, sitting ramrod straight in my lap. His lack of movement didn't stop me from leaning down and running my nose along the side of his neck. Kolbe shuddered, tilting his head over to the side a little. I kissed the spot where his neck and shoulder met lightly, my hand moved from his waist and trailed down to caress his inner thigh. I pecked his jaw before removing my hand that was precariously close to his privates. I leaned back before I could get carried away any further. Clenching my teeth, I took a deep breath through my nose.

The movie continued but I paid it no attention. I was too focused on the feeling of Kolbe in my arms. He smelled so sweet and intoxicating, it was making my brain fuzzy. He squirmed again.