Werewolves

JPOV

                   YES!!!!! I felt on top of the world right now. Bella Swan the girl that I have liked forever just said she loved me. We were walking back to my house and went inside, only to see my dad and Charlie watching a game intently. We just walked past them and went into my room, I sat down and pulled Bella into my lap.

                    "I love you." I said to her.

                     "I love you." She replied.

                      I turned her around and I kissed her, I just wanted things to stay like this, perfect. Sadly, the game ended and Bells had to go home. I hugged he and kissed and said good-bye.

                      When I went back inside I felt warm, not just fever warm but burning. It hurt and I yelled, then my dad came in saw me and went to the phone.

                       "Sam..........yeah......it started.....come over.....bye." Wait, Sam...Sam Uley, Why did my dad call him? But the pain was so unbearable I let it go and yelled.

                       Soon Sam came and told me to stay calm, he picked me up and brought me outside. Suddenly, the pain stopped and I felt...different. When I looked down I saw a paw in where my hand should be.

                       "What the.." I thought.

                       "Jake it's Sam I need you to calm down." I looked up to see a wolf instead of Sam.

                       "What are you? What am I?" I thought.

                       "Jake.....you and I are....werewolves.".......What?