The two, Naomi and Bishop did eventually meet one another after Bishop's curiosity but not before she met the band, four Sophomore year girls with a rock punk kind of style, fearsome but awesome.

They were eager to know she was good at singing, which she was. Her voice was sweet like honey and even powerful like thorns when it came to the punk rock style of the songs of the band. They needed her and they had her.

With that Donghun got to know Blood Bit from both, the good and the bad side, which made them more like a family in such a sort amount of time. They were hanging out most of the time too, campus, practice room, the dorms and of course his house.

Naomi was also there most of the times, she adored the band and especially Xiao, the drummer and after Bishop, sub vocalist. She lerned a lot from her, along with photography tips and tricks since both were invested in that. It was in no time they got along, as expected by him, well.

Naomi also tried and later liked Bishop, the soon-to-be Donghun's girlfriend. She figured, if she's going to make her best friend happy there was nothing more to wish for.

But Bishop, didn't quite like the way Naomi was best friends with him or that she befriended the other band members well. She was envious of the fact that she was so open minded and out going and everything about her, in reality, she felt threatened as if she always had to be compared with Naomi all or most of the time, her inferiority complex taking over her.

As more weeks went by and Freshman year was almost over with exams gone and the typical parties Naomi noticed, Bishop became weird and was always out of sight. She also became anxious about her singing abilities and was very distant. She didn't practice with all she had, she didn't fight Naomi anymore.

Of course Donghun believed Naomi's suspicions were right even though he hadn't noticed anything weird but he knew one thing. If there was someone who knew how to observe things better than him it was Naomi.

One night, when rain was pouring like there was no tomorrow and the stars were lost among the many foggy clouds he sneaked inside her dorm before she had the chance to return. It was last night at the dorm. Freshman year was over and she, with succession, was ready for Sophomore year.  He had to wait for half an hour for her to show up after the goodbye party the college had planned for the Seniors.

As they got in Donghun froze, it was a they, Bishop and a man Donghun later recognised as Chris, the football captain and peer from High school. He wondered what the two might be doing together but soon enough he got his answers. Chris started slowly stroking her arm and she kissed him sloppily.

Donghun was hurt and felt somewhat betrayed, feeling he saw too much. It was the same day Bishop told him she wanted to keep in touch even if they were apart. He was in such shock he even know what to think.

Before he revealed himself he heard a sob, it was her and she was non-stop crying, he stood still trying to see as much as possible behind the curtain. So much went down in just ten minutes.

Suddenly he heard a sniffing sound.

Looking through a hole he noticed she was a white mess, morphine, heroine or cocaine, he didn't care, her hands were shaking and her face was puffy red as if she was given an extra life, he felt his heart cracking and a disgust creeping in the corner of his eyes.

Deciding to leave he heard the man say something along the lines of 'Boss doesn't want our baby girl unable to serve.', something that angered him.

She cried louder and then she looked at him, as if she could see the disappointment across his face right through the opaque curtain but no words came out of her mouth, her eyes blank.

Bishop was sobbing now, not being able to do what he told her. She wanted to run to Donghun and start hugging him dearly, tell him it wasn't what he believed and scream for help, but the drugs started to kick in and she lost herself in them.