She blushed furiously and Ramin's heart melted. The way she said it and the way she reacted was too adorable to be true. He loved her to the moon and back and all over again. Overwhelmed by her words and all his feelings he took a firmer grip around her waist, bent down and gave her another big kiss on her lips. He knew she probably had grown tired of all his kisses already, but he couldn't resist kissing her anymore. Then he let go of her and said:

- Good bye.

- I love you; she smiled.

- You know that you only make it harder for me to leave? he smirked.

- You'll get over it. Bye! She said and closed the door behind her.

His heart beat fast and the butterflies in his stomach flew around like crazy. He swallowed hard and started making his way down the stairs. What would he have done if she hadn't loved him? If she only liked him as a friend? A big smile was printed on his lips and whatever happened would never be able to wipe it away.

Sierra:

Sierra woke up around 8 by her alarm. Not knowing why, she felt very happy and excited for something. As always, she went up from the bed, put on exercising clothes and started her daily morning yoga. Usually, she had a teacher coming to her apartment instructing her what to do, but she was on a long vacation and that's why Sierra had had to either go to yoga classes or doing yoga by herself. Even if she was wide awake when she woke up her brain hadn't started working yet. But as she started her yoga she started recalling what had happened last night. She remembered how she and Ramin stayed in the local until late, like 12 pm but then Ramin had to go home to his sons and they went together. When he left her at the door something happened that she never would have guessed, which made that night the best in her life. Somehow, she lost all boundaries and kissed him, and now they were a couple, she guessed. At least they were something more than friends. And this day they were going to go to a water park with his children.

She finished her yoga and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower she put on a turquoise bikini, shorts and a tank top on top of it. Not knowing if they were going to do something else she packed a bag with clothes to switch to after bathing. It was no point to do her make up since it was all going to be washed away so instead she went into the kitchen to feed her cats before leaving the house. They were very thankful for the food of course, they loved food. She smiled to herself and walked into the living room to sit down and wait for Ramin to pick her up.

As she sat and waited a growing lump was forming in the pit of her stomach. How was she supposed to act around him? Were they a couple, they only kissed? Did that mean anything? Should they kiss or what? She became more and more nervous as the minutes ticked by and she wondered if it really was wise to follow Ramin and his kids to the water park. Was it maybe too soon?

When the doorbell rang she jumped, the sound making her wake up from her thoughts. She walked over to the door and opened it. She was surprised by two arms wrapped around her waist and Ramin's lips pressed against her which made the lump in her stomach melt away. Answering the kiss, she put her arms around his neck and closed her eyes. How she had longed and ached for kisses like this for the last months. Her heart rate increased, and she wanted this moment to last forever, but knowing that the kids probably waited in the car she drew back.

- Ready? he smirked.

- Always; she answered with a wink and put on her shoes.

- Sie...

- Yes?

- Do you know for how long I've waited for this moment to come?

- For me to put my shoes on? she asked playing dumb.