Was he sitting to close? Ramin could feel Sierra's side of her arm to his. He was so aware of it that it felt like it was burning. He glanced up to look on her perfect face, but she was paying attention to the movie. Help, was she alright with this? Ramin really wanted to move closer, to take her into his lap but he needed to consider Sierra. Why couldn't you just know if someone had feelings for you, it would be so much simpler. But they had slept in the same bed, two times. However, that didn't really mean anything. Ramin wanted himself to dare believe that Sierra liked him, but yet he did not. It was too much at stake. He would wait and see where the wind was blowing, Ramin just prayed that it would blow in a direction that he liked, in the way he wanted.

If the hadn't been sitting too close before, they did it now. It was in the middle of the movie and the boys had fallen asleep on the floor. Ramin had known all the time that this was going to happen. Sure, they were kind of old, but no one could be awake for too long. They have had a long flight. Now it was just him and Sierra, both of them had somehow find their way closer to each other during the movie. Sie was almost in his lap know, all it would take was that Ramin put his arm around her. Should he? Suddenly it popped up a starfighter on the screen that they weren't prepared for. Sierra jumped up a bit and Ramin did not think and just moved. Now he was hugging her. She felt so small and fragile in his arms yet so beautiful. Sierra seemed happy where she was, leaned back so her so her own back was resting to Ramin's chest. Don't forget to breath, he told himself, as his heart pumped fast. He did not want to let go and since Sierra showed no sign of wanting to move he stayed in that position. Hoping that it was not false comfort.

Sierra:

Sierra's heart was beating way too fast, it shouldn't be able to beat this fast. Why did she get this excited when Ramin was close? Sure, it was a whole different thing now because she actually sat in his lap. Thoughts swirled through her mind, she was afraid that Ramin would think that they sat too close. However, Ramin was the one who hugged her and who put her in his lap in the first place. It probably didn't mean anything anyways, she was just his best friend and nothing more. They would never be anything else, even though she liked it to be so. Ahhrg, Sierra! Breathe. Even if you're just friends you don't have to become this nervous! Trying to act normal she rested her head on his shoulder which meant that his beautiful face only was inches away from her. His lips were so close, she could feel his somewhat shaky breaths on her cheek. Did she smell bad or why did he breathe like that? Relax, he probably acted like that just because he got scared when she tilted her head backwards. Or? Her body ached of longing to tilt her head just a tiny bit and seal the space between their lips. But of course, she would never do that. It would destroy their friendship forever and she couldn't risk that to happen. If she only could have a choice...

The movie ended and even if she hadn't seen very much, she had liked what she saw. Well, during most of the movie she had investigated Ramin's beautiful face. She constantly had to remind herself to look back to the screen to not miss the whole movie, but her eyes always found their way back to his face. It was very awkward because sometimes he caught her staring at him which made her blush and she had to look back at the screen again. Sometimes though, she had caught him looking at her. This however, didn't mean anything, it's normal for a person to look at someone with his wonderful, chocolate brown eyes which made the butterflies in her stomach fly around.

- So, did you enjoy the movie? he said with his adorable smile and those darn cute dimples.

Good lord! What was she supposed to say? "eh, I didn't see very much since you looked so very beautiful I couldn't take my eyes of you"? No, she had to come up with something quick.

- It was good; she said and then remembered the conversation from the car. But was it Anakin's lightsaber that broke in the fight scene then?