melting the pain away student\teacher

Everybody hurried into the school of my senior year, I sat in my car and watched. I wasn't excited to go in to boring classes, and everyone ignoring me, well that wasn't fair My boyfriend David and bestfriend sally didn't ignore me even though latley they've been pulling a disapering act, especially this summer I've hardly seen either. We was far from popular and I'm glad, I never want to be one of the bimbo's that fallow other bimbo's. I glanced at the clock on the dashbored and sighed, I had five minutes before the first bell would ring. I swollowed my nerves and headed towards the school.

"Running a little late too hu?" I heard a voice from behind me say, I turned to see a dark haird blue eye'd man, He couldn't be a senior, but he looked too young to be a teacher, he smirked obviously thinking I was checking him out, I rolled my eyes. "On purpuse." I held the door open for him he chuckeled as he passed me. How the hell was that funny?

I headed to the main office to get my class scedule, I was suppose to get it last week at orentation but my gaurdian Sharron said she couldn't take me because her car tags was expired, didn't stop her from leaving in it every night. I stepped up to the main desk and the lady immedtly looked annoyed with me, I'm use to people just hateing me for no reason. "Hello, I'm Emiela Hendriks I'm needing to get my class scedule." I told her. She shook her head frustrated. "And you wait until last minute to do so?" How hard was it to punch a name into a computer and print out their courses? "Sorry Ma'am" I said In a small voice, I hated talking to people I didn't know I always ending up sounding like a child. "Take a seat over there." She pointed to a few plastic chairs infront a big glass window that you could see kids in the hall way hurrying to their classes. "and I'll get this printed off." I took a seat just as the bell rung. Late on the first day outta go grand,  Dropped my bag by the chair and crossed my legs waiting patently with clenched teeth. The door to the office opened and in stepped the man I'd met at the door The lady starting fanning herself looking at him like he was a BBQ porkchop He smiled at her and looked over to see me sitting there.

"There's a familiar face." He smiled and sat down beside me. He was friendly and a morning person two thing's I find really annoying. "Yep." I scooted to the far end side of my chair away from him."You in trouble already?" again with the small talk. "Just getting my class scedule." I told him like it was any of his buisness. "Hope your first teacher is understanding about your on purpose lateness." He smirked. I giggled, wow I've never giggled that sounded like such a girl move. My cheeks was heating up. I looked at his blue eyes they was smileing at me. "Worst they can do is give me detetion, and I weirdly like detention." He raised a eyebrow.

"Miss Hendrinks, Here is your scedule, your first class is with Mr.Patterson after you pass the gym his class is four classes over." The man next to me laughed. I looked at him a minute confused before standing up to get the scedule from her hands. I turned to get my bag off the floor and the man had it held up for me. "Thanks." I said dryly. He chuckled again. "Tell the class I'll be in, in a few minutes." He said. My jaw dropped and I mentally slapped myself. "Great first impression." I mumbled and got the hell out of there.