End Of High School

The end of the school year came around for Kanji and Naoto. Finally signifying they were free from the torture of high school. As soon as the day ended, the two went to Junes to celebrate. Kanji smiled, slightly blushing. "So, Naoto. Whadda planning on doing now that schools done?" He asked rubbing the back of his head.
Naoto sighed looking down, "I don't know... Maybe go back to Tokyo and do my work there."
Kanji frowned a little, hearing her say that. "I was hoping you'd stay here, in Inaba with me and the rest of the team... Besides Yu-Senpai."
"Depends... Sometime soon I may be transferred there, being a detective and all..." Naoto took off her hat and placed it on a table, her and Kanji sat at.
Kanji began to turn a bit red. As he got up from the table. "Naoto, I want to take you somewhere special." He said wondering what Naoto would say.
Naoto soon began blushing. "S-sure Kanji-kun." She stammered grabbing her hat, standing up. Kanji blushed, putting Naoto on his shoulders. As he began to dash to the Samegawa river. Naoto had a grip on him, trying not to fall off. She also held her hat trying to not let it fly. "Slow down Kanji-kun!" She yelled, as Kanji began to slow down. They soon arrived at the river, as Kanji gently sat Naoto down.
"Naoto Shirogane..." Kanji paused, getting down on his knees, grabbing Naoto's hand. "Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend..?"
Naoto blushed heavily, as she said in a semi-calm voice, "Of course Kanji-kun..."  Kanji smiled hearing her say that, he picked her up and softly kissed her lips. Naoto blushed heavily, wrapping her arms around him, they both fell into each other's embrace knowing after all these years and mysteries, they both knew, this was a fairy tale come true. This was true love.