Sirius Black x reader

So this oneshot will have both young and old Sirius. Warning, a lot of time skips and one bad word. Okay that's all I wanted to say buh bye!!

"We just got to give him a push in the right direction" James says and Remus shakes his head.

"This is gonna be a bad idea" Remus says and Peter jumps up, getting a little excited.

*time skip (Sorry for a time skip in the beginning of the story)*

James and Remus (unwillingly) were guiding one of the "lovebirds" to each other. James had Sirius (typical) and Remus had Y/n. They were leading them to the Gryffindor common room, which honestly was the best place. Sirius had gotten there first, Y/n not long after. James pushes Sirius once he saw Y/n. Remus pushes Y/n at the same time James does and it causes their lips to collide. Not James and Remus. But Y/n and Sirius.

Little did everyone know that would be the start of a relationship.
(Man that was so much writing of Y/n)

*another time skip*

"So you want our first date to be in Hogsmeade?" Y/n asks her boyfriend of two months. They haven't been to their first date yet but were planning it.

"Well it either Hogsmeade or the Shrieking Shack, your choice love" he says cockily and gives her a wink.

"Hogsmeade it is"

*time skip*

James and Lily got married!!! Y/n and Sirius was at their ceremony which was held afterwards. Y/n giggles at Remus as he tries to keep her distracted. You see, Sirius had a plan. A plan that required a small velvet box with a beautiful circle in it.

A plan that all of the marauders agreed to.

Remus grabs Y/n by the shoulders and spins her around. There knelt Sirius, on one knee. It brought tears to her eyes.

"Y/n L/n, you know I'm not good with words but I'm trying to compete with James' speech. I love you with all my heart. You knew how hard it was from me when I had to live with James", he says, painfully sparing the details, "You are beautiful, wonderful and amazing, your all I could ask for. I wanna spend my whole entire life with you by my side. I want to wake up every morning and be the reason you smile. I wanna be the reason that you will have a human forming inside of you, I love you so much that I'd do anything for you, will you marry me?" Sirius says and she nods her head quickly.

"Y-Yes yes, I will marry you" she says and Sirius slips the ring on her finger. He stands up and spins her around. He puts her down and kisses her, having her kiss back without hesitation. The group claps, whilst Lily was trying not to cry and run her makeup that took so long to put on and was so hard to keep on.

*time skip*

Lily and James had Harry. He was a beautiful boy. Y/n and Sirius were expecting. They had only just got married about four weeks ago and they were happy. And as I had said before, the two were expecting but Sirius didn't know.

"Hey love?" Y/n says, ready to tell her husband of four weeks.

"Yes darling?" Sirius asks, having his hair in a man bun. (Which was totally hot and Y/n became a little nervous)

"How'd you feel if we were expecting?"

"I'd tell James to get out the closet" he says, looking pointedly at the closet. There was no one in there.

"Well how'd you feel if you became a father?"

"The happiest man alive....wait am I going to be a father?" He asks, finally catching on. Y/n nods her head as tears stream down her face. Sirius walks up to her and cups her cheeks.