"It must have been ripped off when Henry attacked you. I found it laying in the ally when I went back there. I had seen you wear it before so I knew it was yours. The chain was broken so I took it to the family jewellers to get it fixed. I'm sorry it took so much time to get it back to you."

He rubbed his neck out of nerves, his eyes looking everywhere but at me. I leaned over to give him a hug that took him by surprise.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me." I was fighting really hard not to let the tears fall.

I get really emotional when I have my periods and I can cry for the smallest things, but this was really playing with my heartstrings.

"No problem." Was his simple reply as he gave into the hug, wrapping his strong arms around me making me all warm and fuzzy.

I really don't want to leave his arms, they are always so safe. I never had nightmares when I was with him or in his bed for some reason. After our little moment, he helped me clasp the delicate necklace around my neck. His breath fanning my neck, making goosebumps erupt all over my body and I think he knew the effect he had on me because as soon as I turned around we were nose to nose.

Our breaths mingling, it was so hard not to get lost his green eyes. Our gazes shifting from our eyes to our lips and the next thing you know, we are both leaning in. Needless to say that we ended up making out because that was the obvious part, but since then thing have changed in a way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No need to worry." I snapped out of my daydream by the sound of his voice.

"You'll do fine, just make it believable." He concluded making me nodded at him still in a daze before the front door opened wide.

"Wolfy!" A lady that seemed to be in her mid-thirties with blond hair and matching green eyes exclaimed as she embraced Wolf in her arms.

"Hey, mum." He let go of my hand, his warmth leaving with him, to hug his mother back.

"This must be the girl you were talking about." She smiled widely at me taking me in her arms squeezing the air out of me.

I started hitting Wolf's thigh with my free hand that was closest to him three times indicating that I was forfeiting this hug. To my luck, he seemed to have understood what I was doing because he came to my rescue.

"Mum, I think that's enough. Let my girl breathe."

He chuckled a little but all I heard was: My girl.

She led us into this gorgeous house that was massive. I was trying to get every little detail imprinted in my mind as new members of the family came to introduce themselves.

So far I had met, his dad, all his brothers and the twin sisters. We made our way to the garden with Everleigh chatting my ear off to which I just smiled and nodded feeling overwhelmed by everything. In the garden were three older looking men around the barbecue, while there was a small group of women sitting the garden set-tie. The screams of children playing could be heard and in fact, there was the same little boy from the supermarket joined by a little girl with black hair and the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen besides my own. Both were being chased by a man with brown hair.

"Everyone, this is Freyah. She is Wolf's girlfriend." Everleigh introduced me to the group, all eyes turned to me which made me more nervous than I already was.

Turned out the three men of the barbie were his uncles, Paul, Ray and Benjamin. The ladies were his aunts, Annie and Victoria as well as his sister Rose. The boy was Lloyd like last time his father, Kendyn, was the man chasing them and the little girl was Anastasia, Wolf's cousin.