Mr. Adorable- Tom Holland

You are an interviewer, an on set make-up artist, and a huge fan of Tom Holland. He has been your celebrity crush since he played his role in 'The Impossible' and did the voice over of Sho in 'The Secret World of Arrietty U.K version'. Today your boss gave you the job to interview Tom Holland about his role as Spiderman/Peter Parker in Spiderman Homecoming and Infinity War. 

          The morning of the Interview, you decided to wear a nice grey tee-shirt, a red flannel wrapped around your waist, and some dark blue jeans. You wore some eyeliner and red lipstick to compliment your flannel. Once you were okay with how you looked, you grabbed something to eat, and headed out the door of your apartment. The ride to work wasn't really excited but at least you got to blast music and dance around like a dork as you kept a eye out on the road. By the time you parked your car, you headed inside, went to your office, and grabbed your clip board full of questions you wrote down the day before. When you started to make your way to the room Tom would be interviewed in, you heard some familiar voices in the room next to where you were headed. You decided against your thoughts of eavesdropping because you knew it was rude. As you sat down to wait for Tom, you talked to the camera people. 

"So are you excited to Interview Tom Y/n?" Jess asked. You and her worked together in the back offices along with several other people and also had coffee a few times in between breaks, so knowing that you had a friend there made you feel a little better. 

"I'm very excited! Tom seems like a cool person, so asking him questions about his experience in acting is going to pretty fun. At least, I hope that will be the case." You responded.    

"Yay! I'm happy that you're excited! I've heard so positive things about him, so it shouldn't be bad."

You're conversation ended as you heard two people walk in. You turned to meet the most beautiful brown eyes. He looked even better in person. You couldn't help but smile when he walked in with a bright smile that was contagious. He stared back at you and held out his hand. 

"Hello Darling, it's nice to meet you. What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" His mesmerizing British accent echoed throughout the room as you shook his hand. 

"Hi, It's nice to meet you too. My name is Y/N L/N." You screamed internally as you felt as if his hand was sending sparks throughout your arm. Cheesy as it sounds, it's just how you were thinking at that moment. You didn't know if he felt those same sparks but you sure wished he was. 

"Well, Y/N is a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman like yourself. I'm assuming you'll be the one to interview me?" 

Your heart raced as he called you beautiful and you let go of his hand.

"Yes, I will be interviewing you. Thank you for the compliment."

He chuckled and sat down in the chair across from you. 

"Oh! By the way, this is my assistant and best friend Harrison." He added on. 

You shook Harrisons hand and smiled. 

"It's nice to meet you." You turned to the camera people and nodded your head to indicate that your ready to start. You sat down in your seat and put the clip board on your lap. Once you got the thumbs up from them you began to ask questions. 

"So, to start off on a funny note. What was your favorite blooper moment on set?" You asked with a smile and tried to hide a chuckle. 

"Before I answer, did you think up these questions yourself?" He asked you with a cute smile. You almost thought that he had a spark of amusement in his eyes. 

"Yes, most of them. I wanted to be little more original and have fun with the questions." you responded to him with a quite laugh. 

"I love that you did that! Not many people have asked me this question before. And since homecoming is already out in theatres, I can't spoil much so I can answer this without getting myself into trouble with Marvel." a slight blush painted upon his face. 

You laughed and nodded your head. "I heard that you're the spoiler Avenger of the group. I find it adorable."

He blushed at your comment to his spoilers but soon continued on with the questions after your little moment.  

"The scene in the movie when Ned finds out that Peter is Spiderman. I was trying to take off my suit and instead of it falling off I tripped over the leg part and fell onto the floor. It made the entire camera crew laugh. Don't get me wrong, there are many more funny bloopers than that, that enjoyed." 

You and the others laughed at his short stories involving his moments on set. But sadly as every interview should, it came to end. 

Tom stood from his seat and shook your hand once more. Harrison shook your hand and nudged Tom for some reason. They both gave each other odd looks and you just stood there confused. They both turned to you and smiled. 

"Y/N would it be okay if I could have your number? You're a beautiful, kind, funny person, and I would like to see you again sometime." 

You stood there caught off guard and soon smiled at his question. You took a piece of paper from your clip board, wrote your number on it, and handed it to him. You hands brushed lightly and sent shivers up your spine. He chuckled at your reaction and leaned in to kiss your cheek. 

"Thank you darling, I hope to see you soon." He winked and left the room with Harrison with a slight blush that you caught sight of before he turned his head away. When the door closed behind them, you pressed your hand on the spot his kissed on your cheek. 

"Well aren't you in love." Jess chuckled beside you. 

"You are one lucky bitch, you better get some next time you see him!" She said with a sarcastic taunting laugh. Your head whipped around to look at Jess as your face turned bright pink. 

"JESS!!!" 

She just laughed and ran off to only leave you as a blushing mess.