chapter 2

We transition to Mycenaean where the king is making peace with the Trojans the king of Troy's sons are there Namjoon the elder son and jhope  his little brother the king gets up out of his seat and says "we shall  make a tost to peace" Then drinkinking. ating next to his husband name Yoongi,  Jhope looks at him yoongi then goes up stairs into his room jung hoesok follows yoongi is now looking in the mirror fixing his hair then the  door open it's jhope "you shouldn't be here" Says yoongi "you said that last time" Jhope says smirking.
    ⚠Small smut warning ⚠
Jhope starts to kiss yoongi's neck slowly and puts his hand in  yoongi's pants while kissing his neck making him moan.
   We then go back to see Namjoon looking for jhope Namjoon looks at the king who is kissing someone. After a few minutes we see jhope talking to yoongi  "I'm going to take you away from this place" Says jhope.  The next day we transition to see ships at sea and jhope goes down stairs giving someone food only to see yoongi, Namjoon looks for jhope only to see him kissing yoongi . Namjoon then grabs  jhope's arm pulling him up stairs "what the fuck  are you doing with the king of Mycenaean's husband  we are taking him back now " Says Namjoon in  anger "I love him and where he goes I go " Says jhope "so you would risk your country for this man you will start a war" Namjoon says yelling at jhope "I will fight for my love then" Says jhope with confident. "So you will fight have you ever killed a man before and watch men that you know die? And let me tell you it is not a honorable death " Namjoon said looking jhope in his eyes "They will come for him little brother I will not let you die over this man" Namjoon says "that is my choice to make" says jhope Namjoon sighs and looks at jhope "we will see what father will have to say about this". We go back to see the king of Mycenaean looking for yoongi "They took him!!!! " yells the king.