I headed back into the en-suite, grabbing the bag that Tony brought me heading off to the shower. I took time under the water, loving the rush of hot water burn my skin at each drop. I didn't have any of my normal products so I settled for what Wolf had which consider of old spice products ultimately making me smell like a boy.

I got out using three towels because it seems he didn't; t get the memo to get me bigger ones so like last time I had one around my waist, one in my hair and the last one for my chest area. I stepped over to the bag opening it up.

"Let's see what Tony boy got me," I said to myself.

I rolled my eyes seeing as he had only put my good lingerie in the bag, all the matching sets as well as some of my work dresses that were very slutty, to say the least. I never really wear them for fun, it's for when I have to bring a target in for questioning that I wear those specific dresses.

I silently cursed Tony for thinking that this was a good idea for me since I was staying here. With not much of a choice, I settled with a midnight blue lace set after drying myself off. I took a quick look in the mirror, surprised that my bruises aren't actually that bad. I'm just still really sore from everything.

I stepped out of the bathroom not really caring that I was in my underwear since I was home alone. I towel dried my hair and looked through the bag to find the hairbrush I saw when I first opened the bag. I was still pretty tired from the past day's events so I slipped my glasses on and grabbed the hoodie I slept with and chucked it back on since it was pretty chilly this morning.

Lunchtime arrived faster than anticipated and since I cannot cook for love nor money I just ate a banana and a yoghurt that was in the fridge. I was sitting on the kitchen counter swinging my legs back and forth when I bright idea came to mind.

Its been a while since I have done this but I guess I need to get back in the mood. I needed to know the ins and outs of this apartment in the unlikely event of some shit happening here, plus I was bored and this was a great opportunity to use my time wisely all while snooping around in the process.

I started playing with the locks, making sure that I knew how to open them from the inside as well as out, granted, for the windows it was a little more complex to test my 'outside' opening, but for the rest, it worked out fine.

After about two hours of fiddling about and snooping ( I didn't find anything of interest BTW) I got bored once more. I was still freezing so I thought my not put the temperature up. Once I found the heating box thing on the wall I was trying to figure out how the hell It worked but since we are in some fancy arsed place there were way more buttons than it needed so I just hoped for the best.

I managed to get the temperature up a little which was fine. I went back into the kitchen and decided to bake something. I may not be able to cook but baking, that I can. I got all the ingredients I needed out to make cookies.

Feeling as it was too silent I walked over back to the living room looking for something that could resemble a sound system. I would have used my phone but Wolf took it away so that I stayed cut off from the world, besides it was broken when I got jumped.

After finding what I wanted I searched for an album that could possibly float my boat when I fell on the most unlikely cd you could ever find in a gang leader's house.

A Meghan Trainor CD.

Like for real, the dude has one of these. I started laughing under my breath and for the fun of it put the disk in the machine and let the album play.

I was mixing the second batch of batter, moving and dancing along to the music lip sinking with M Train when I voice startled me.

"I didn't know you liked it loud and big." he motioned down with his eyes, referring to the song that was playing in the background.