Prologue

Louis Tomlinson was born in Doncaster, a town in South Yorkshire, England and was raised solely by his father, Markail Tomlinson. His mother abandoned him and his father shortly after his birth. He had a great relationship with his father but sadly, he never got to meet his mother and he has only ever seen a few pictures of her. However, as he got older, the pictures seem to have disappeared. He can't even remember her face and it makes him sad. Even with this sadness he carried around throughout his childhood, he always excelled in his studies. He was very intelligent. So it was no surprise when he was accepted into Stanford University in the states and decided to accept even though his father did not want him to leave. After their sad goodbye, and one final kiss to his dad and stepmom, Louis boarded his long flight to America. Upon arriving to Stanford's campus, he immediately went to find his dorm room and met his new American roommate, Harry Styles. Harry received a full athletic scholarship while Louis' was a full academic scholarship.

He and Harry became close really quickly. They had a lot in common. They would some times mirror each other in words and actions. It was insanely freaky to the both of them. There was something that seemed to pull them together with invisible strings. One night, when they had went out to a party to celebrate Harry leading his soccer team to victory, Harry and Louis got pissed. Harry was stumbling on his lanky legs and Louis was barely standing. Luckily their new friends Niall Horan and Liam Payne made sure they got to their room safely, even though they were drunk as well.

The next morning, Harry and Louis woke up in the same bed stripped bare. They were wondering how they got there and what had happened the night before. The last thing they remembered was dancing to their shared favorite song titled, "Miss You". Anything after that was a blur. However, when Louis went to stand, a pain shot up his back and he fell down on the bed again. They were both confused until Harry spotted the used condom carelessly thrown on the floor. They both had confessed to the other about being gay and had secretly developed feelings for each other but never knew how the other felt. They both were afraid it would ruin their friendship that they valued more than anything, so they decided it was best to keep it a secret.

The following weeks, things were a bit off between them but neither had said anything. They hardly hung out and Louis would mostly stay away from the dorm until he was ready to sleep. One night, Harry decided he had enough and waited for up for Louis to return. When Louis finally arrived around midnight, Harry grabbed him and kissed him. Louis tried to pull away but Harry wouldn't let go and soon he melted into the kiss. Harry ran his hands down his sides and gave his hips a squeeze and Louis parted his lips. Harry took this opportunity to slip his tongue into Louis' mouth. Once they got a taste of each other they were hooked.

They became the power couple on campus and known as Larry Stylinson. Each of them were already popular, with Harry being the first ever freshmen to be co-captain of the soccer team, not to mention incredibly handsome with green eyes, curly hair, and dimples, and Louis being the guy everybody loved for being so funny, smart, the life of the party, and so breathtakingly beautiful with the body of a goddess and the most captivating blue eyes.  He also had soft, fluffy hair with a fringe that hung just over his eyes at times. He was drop dead gorgeous. Thankfully, no one minded the fact that they were gay. That is to say, they never got hate for it. They had a very good, loving relationship all throughout their college years.

Sadly there was always someone trying to break them up year after year, for the chance to have one or the other for themselves. Normally, it was a girl or guy trying to steal Louis from Harry, and he was insanely jealous to say the least. Louis never made a big fuss over girls or guys fawning over Harry because he knew Harry was his and that he would never leave him for anyone else. Harry however, was crazy jealous and would get angry whenever anyone looked at Louis too long and if they approached him, it was game over. Louis never let him get into a physical fight, but sometimes it was hard to hold Harry back. Secretly, Louis loved jealous Harry and  it made the sex mind-blowing.