Back at Ramin's flat they played different card games. While they played they talked and laughed as usual when they were together. And while they were playing Sierra felt like she sat closer Ramin every minute that went and soon their foreheads almost touched over the table and Sierra found herself being a little breathless over that.

-          I won! Sierra exclaimed.

-          It's not fair, you always win; Ramin said and smiled to her.

She felt all fuzzy and happy whenever he smiled at her. She patted the hand Ramin had resting on the table and said:

-          You will probably win next time, don't you worry.

After another five rounds of the card game they decided to make some tea and just sit on his couch. Ramin came in with a cup of hot tea and gave it to Sierra as he sat down next to her. He put his arm around her shoulders and they just sat like that listening to the heavy rain outside while drinking their tea.

Sierra rested her head on Ramin's shoulder and he had moved his arm, so that it was around her waist. They had sat like that for quite some time and for the whole time Sierra couldn't think of anything else than that they were very, very close. She turned her head a bit to see that Ramin was looking at her. Their eyes locked and her thoughts swirled around. Why did she find Ramin's warm, beautiful chocolate brown eyes so mesmerising? Slowly, without thinking she leaned against him and started to close the space between their lips. Ramin, too, leaned in and soon there was only an inch between their lips. Suddenly Sierra realized what she was doing and leaned back and said:

-          Isn't it getting a bit late now? It's maybe time for me to go home.

To be honest the only thing she wanted was to stay there with Ramin, but she was ashamed of what she was about to do, and she didn't want to bother him anymore.

-          Oh, well; he said quite surprised and if she could trust her eyes he almost looked a little disappointed. Maybe...

They went to the door and Sierra started to put on her shoes when they heard the loudest thunder in history.

-          Ohh God! she squealed and threw her arms around Ramin.

Not that she feared thunder, but she got really scared and didn't waste a chance to get near him.

-          I don't think you should walk home in this weather; he said and rubbed her on the back soothingly. You can stay here for the night if you want to.

-          Thank you so much Ramen; she smiled.

Ramin:

Ramin was very sad when Sierra said she was supposed to go. He didn't know why but the fact that they hadn't kissed earlier disappointed him. At that moment all he wanted was to connect his lips with Sierra's and let everything else be. But of course, Sierra didn't want to, and they were not anything else than friends which made him feel a little ashamed for wanting to kiss her so badly. It was probably one of those feelings you get when you are tired and don't really know what you are thinking. Then, when they heard the thunder he became so happy. He knew she couldn't walk home in that weather and he more than welcomed her to stay at his place for the night.

-          It's okay, but I don't think you should walk home in this weather. You can stay here for the night if you want to.

-          Thank you so much Ramen; Sierra said.

Then he came up with a brilliant idea. He started to tickle her and said:

-          Take that back! If you call me Ramen one more time I will tickle you to death, Siruh!

-          No! she exclaimed between the laughs.

She squirmed out of his grip and ran back into the living room to try to get away from his tickling, but he ran after her and wrestled her down to the ground. He held her pinned to the ground by straddling over her belly and holding her hands above her head. Because of this he had to lean over her a bit, so their faces were very close. He looked into her beautiful green eyes and the feeling of wanting to kiss her came back. But instead of kissing her he continued to tickle her.

After another round of tickling and running around Ramin and Sierra fell down on the couch tired and worn out. Sierra had her head resting on Ramin's chest and he had his arms around her waist. He felt safe and warm, and as if he could save Sierra from everything bad in the world. Her left hand rested beside her head on his chest and the right below her chin. If Ramin would move he knew that she would sit up and realize that they were cuddled up in each other's arms and then that would never happen again.

Ramin woke up because of Sierra moving her head. He immediately checked to find out that luckily, she was still sleeping. After he turned his head the other way to see that it was around midnight. All he wanted to do was to continue sleeping like this but since they fell asleep so suddenly and unexpectedly they hadn't changed clothes yet nor brushed their teeth.

-          Sie; he whispered in her ear as he shook her gently.

She moved a little and opened her eyes to look directly into his.

-          Mmmm; she answered.

-          We should maybe get ready for bed, it's getting kind of late.

She nodded and they stood up. They walked into his bathroom where he took out a new pack of toothbrushes.

-          I have them here in case the boys forget their own when they come here, or of course if mine breaks; he explained when she gave him a wondering look.

She picked the one with a yellow handle and then he went out of the bathroom to let her be alone. After about 5 minutes she came out, her make up washed away and her breath smelling peppermint. Not that he took a deeper breath when she was around him so he could smell her scent or something. That would just be weird.

-          Ramin, do you have an extra shirt or something I could borrow to sleep in? she asked him.

-          I could see what I can find; he smiled, and they walked to his bedroom.

He felt Sierra's eyes burning in his neck while he tried to find a shirt for her. Soon he found an oversized t-shirt and handed it to Sierra. She took the shirt and looked at him.

-          Do I take the sofa then? She asked him as she started walking out of his room.

-          No, of course not! I take the sofa and you'll sleep in my bed.

-          Why? It's your home and therefore I should take the sofa.

-          It's not a question! You take my bed now; he said and smiled. And that's an order.

-          But...

-          No buts, go to bed now.

She smiled at him and embraced him in a long and warm "good night"-hug.

-          Good night, Ramen; she whispered in his ear as she let go of him.

-          Sleep tight, Sie; he said. Shall I close the door behind me?

-          Sure.

He walked out of his bedroom and closed the door behind him. As he entered the bathroom to brush his teeth he remembered that he had forgotten to bring pajamas with him. Since he wanted to avoid walking in on Sierra changing or any other awkward situation he drew the conclusion that he had to sleep in his boxers. The thought that Sierra would wake up before him and see him in only boxers popped up in his head, but he pushed it away. Why would she wake up before him? And she wouldn't care if she did, she had seen him half naked before in Phantom during the quick changes.