BlackPink Jennie smut- 'Oh fuck no.'

Comenzar desde el principio

(buy my mixtape and day6's new album)

At hearing your words, and provocative movements. Your sexy eye contact with the camera and the smirks and winks you made its way, just made Jennie smirk.

She new you acted all tough and sensual for this comeback, and that you wrote the song yourself. An that's why she smirked, you were the exact opposite of what you were saying you were. Jennie took the Dom roll during sex, knowing how much you love being controlled. The lines to her were ironic (or ikonic).

After you and your groups finished you thanked the crowd and headed off stage, quickly to the dressing room for a touch up since your group, Classic, was the last performance that day.

You quickly headed back up to the stage with the other groups that have performed that day, including BLACKPINK, to announce who won.

"Alright fans, we have the polling for who is winning. The top three groups are: DAY6 (please let them win for shoot me) BLACKPINK and CLASSIC (you)." Mark from NCT said into the mic, since he is now the MC.

"Please put in your votes for today's winners." Mina, also an MC, says into her mic and the screen pops up with all three groups on it. As you watch the scores you see your groups getting more votes than the others, which make you happy for your group but also sad for the other two.

"And out winner is..... CLASSIC!" All three MCs say and the crowd goes wild. The sparklers explode and you handed the trophy and mic, since you are the leader.

"Thank you so much RECORDS (your fandom name) for supporting us as well as others. Without you we would not have made this. RECORDS we love you~~." You finish off with a heart an your music starts playing again. The other groups walk off the stage and Jennie quickly highfives you and hugs you be ore walking off. Then day6 comes and congratulates (congratulations) you on your win, with Youngk being flirtatious and touchy. But of course you are completely oblivious. (Who is your day6 bias, mine in Sungjin)

Jennie sees it from afar and gets jealous. 'Oh fûck no. Why doesn't he get off the stage already?!' She says in her head and heads off with her girls to their room.

You and your group are eventually left alone on stage, and you guys start jumping and dancing and singing along to your songs. You becoming a sexy beast again and making your own sexy dance moves to it.

After the song is over you leave the stage and head to your room, where you see Jennie standing there with her group. Jisoo sees In-hye and walks up to hug her, those two also secretly dating.

"You did great baby~ I am so proud of you! You so deserved the win!" Jissos says to In-hye, making the taller (in-hye) blush and kiss Jisoo really quickly.

"Oh my god Unnie!! You were great! I hope to be a great vocalist like you one day." Rosè says to Sung-Jeon, hugging her, both standing at equal height. And again, those two are secretly dating.

And don't worry reader, Lisa is not alone, she is secretly dating the Thai Princess from CLC.

"You did amazing Babygirl." Jennies says, kissing your cheek and hugging you.

"Jennie only says Babygirl when sex is about to happen. In-hye-ah, wanna come over?" Jisoo says, and her girlfriend quickly nods. Rosè asking the same question to her BAE.

"You coming over later Jen?" You ask, and she nods, smiling. Both of your groups go back to yall's room to get changed and to go home.

Your Unnies head of the BLACKPINK'S house and Jennies heads over to your's.

As you walk up to open the door, and unlock it, you felt arms around your waist. You already knew it was Jennie and smiled, quickly unlocking the door. However, the smile soon faded to a look of confusion when Jennie pinned you to the closed door inside your house.