Passing by her room, Gu Yanhao noticed she did not close the door properly, and inexplicably, his feet made their way in.

Song Wuyou was already sleeping sweetly on the bed. Her sleeping manner was very proper. Lying supine, both of her palms were actually folded on her torso.

Gu Yanhao stood at the doorway watching the woman sleeping quietly on the bed.

Perhaps she was so tired that she forgot to turn off the lights. Under the soft lighting her skin looked even more supple and smooth, while her sleeping posture made her resemble Sleeping Beauty, making it hard to shift his gaze away.

Thinking back on her attitude towards him in recent days, a frown appeared on his forehead. Was it the car accident that woke her up, or...

Di~lala, di~lala~

At this time, in the quiet room, a naughty ringing tone sounded. The screen of the mobile phone resting on the nightstand lit up.

Gu Yanhao's eyes moved away from Song Wuyou's beautiful face to the mobile with doubtful eyes: she bought a new mobile phone?

He walked over and his eyes swept across the bright screen. Suddenly, he had an impulse to know everything related to her.

Having this thought, his long slender fingers reached out. Picking up the mobile phone, his fingers lightly slid across the screen. The ringing tone just now came from a received text message.

Gu Yanhao tapped on the message, revealing the content:

[Have you reached home? Rest well at home. Don't stress yourself too much, otherwise you might faint again.]

Chapter 68: Young Master Gu's Special Instruction

Reading the line of text, Gu Yanhao's gaze instantly sharpened. His eyes zoomed onto the woman asleep on the bed. She fainted outside today? Underneath the light her color looked normal, quite unlike someone who was ill. Perhaps, the other side sent the text to the wrong number?

Gu Yanhao's eyes returned to reading the text on the mobile.

The mobile phone in his hand was one of the latest models. You couldn't get it without shelling out at least twenty thousand.  The allowance Song Nan gave Song Wuyou every month was not enough to cover her daily expenses, so where did she get the twenty thousand to buy this mobile phone?

From the content of the text, it seemed as if the other side was very concerned about her. With Song Wuyou's character and her notorious reputation, would there be anyone who would be concerned about her?

The text came from a string of numbers, with no name... Was it a male sender? An icy light flitted in Gu Yanhao's eyes as this thought flashed through his mind.

His fingertip tapped the screen, typing a reply to the other side: [Who are you?]

At this time, An Zhanggong was relaxing in the bathtub.  The bubbles in the tub were thick and foamy, the bubble jets whirling powerfully in silence, enhancing his gentle, devilish features. There seemed to be a misty veil over his deep amber pupils that added a dignified aura to him. Reading the three simple words of that direct text from 'her' side, intelligent An Zhangggong knew without needing to think who the actual sender was.