| RULES & Other very important things | (updated December, 12. 2023)

Foxes love rules. Please abide to the rules to show Magic Fox you are a good, kind human :)

"Fill the Form in the cover chapter," says Magic Fox bouncing up and down excitedly. "Cover chapter is where the cover is."

TERMINOLOGY for ORDERING

TAKE, AVAILABLE <==== one of these will be next to the cover's title or above the cover in the chapter. 

AVAILABLE of course means the cover is available for you to order. 

TAKE means you are claiming the cover. You can only do this if the story is up or going to be up really soon (like, within a week).

"Fill the Form in the cover chapter," says Magic Fox again. "Comment on the cover chapter, you form, that is."

TOLERANCES

We will tolerate... 

ordering many covers all at once, so payment will take time. (Update me about your payment situation so I can give you your covers after each payment is completed. No ghosting allowed. If you are busy and can't do it until the following week, just tell me, I won't bite.)

"Fill the Form in the cover chapter," says Magic Fox again again. "What is a cover chapter? Well, it's the chapter with the cover."

THE COPYRIGHT ISSUES (also check ABOUT COPYRIGHT chapter)

personal use only = you can only post these on Wattpad. This applies to Face Claims and Pinterest collections and anything that might say "personal use only".

for commercial use as well = you can also post these elsewhere like your website or social media. If you want to, PM me about how to credit me outside Wattpad because it's different depending on where you will post it.

Question: Can I publish my book using your cover? Publish meaning like, I'm going to get money and many people will get a copy printed out and stuff.

Answer: I'm flattered :) Yes, the covers for commercial use as well can be used as such. However, I can only do front covers. If my front cover is fine with your publisher (or with you, if you self-pub), we may have to discuss payment. Not money, I assure you. But some form of reading payment different from the ones talked about below. Since I'm not a professional cover artist nor do I intend to be, I'm not looking to make money out of this.

Basically, if you're willing to read and do your part, the covers are basically free :P

"Fill the Form in the cover chapter," says Magic Fox again. "And don't miss the password in this chapter. It exists."

MANDATORY TASKS for Every Customer

Add this book to your reading list (public or private library) to get notifications. There will be new premades and there may be important updates as well.  

USE THE COVER after receiving it. It's not nice to order from me and then NEVER use the cover you said you would use. I don't like that. I worked hard on that cover and I check, okay? If you're not going to use it, why order? Notify me when you have used it. I like to see my hard work in good use, just like you like to get comments or votes from your readers :) Not to say you can't change it later on, but I would hope you would leave it up for at least a couple months.