Prologue

Hello all! I would like to personally welcome you to this story!

My name is Jupiter :)

Just a few little things I need to let you in on before you start reading:

1-{ I would like those who are going to read this to treat it as a different universe. Not everything is going to be the same as the canon universe.

2-{ Although Hydra does exist in this universe, it will not be implicated into the story as much as the MCU. It was taken down with the corrupt Shield agents in Captain America:The Winter Soldier. Let me repeat it again. HYDRA IS NOT THE MAIN ANTAGONIST GROUP AND IT WILL NEVER BE. Thank you :D

3-{ Tony Stark still has his arc reactor. He never got the surgery to remove it.

4-{ I have changed the Avenger's Compound so it is easier for me to write. The compound is made up of four wards, Alpha, Beta, Charlie and Delta. Alpha is the Avenger's semi-living quarters, so when they are there they have a bed to sleep on. Beta is training ward, where the Avengers train for missions and what not. Charlie is the hospital ward, small but useful. And Delta is the Shield ward, for Fury and his agents to monitor their missions.

5-{ This takes place a couple months after Avengers: Age Of Ultron. Steve has moved back into his old apartment to think about the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

6-{ Please do not leave hate comments on this story. I will not put up with them and will immediately block you.

Enjoy the story :D