Lmao is it because your knees are too weak to walk to a coffee shop

Yes im old but not THAT old

Your 72th birthday will be in two months right?

Yeah and *27th 😒

Lmao okay

I love you oppar💕

I love you too dongsaengiie💫

Give me renjuns no. btw

Why

Cant i get my brother-in-law's number?

*coughs in my flower*

Srsly give me

Ill send it later

Your lazy ass

Got it from my oppa

What

Nth

If he doesnt take care of you and doesnt love you like i do, he goes straight next to winwin ^^

Come on

Hes not a piece of piss like you

You cant count piss, its water

-ish

Wth r u lecturing me hyung

No

and oppa

Yeah, im going✈️ off now

I know

I know why 😪

Youre really smart :'D

I always am wdym

Nothing

Oh and bring that donghyuck guy when you come over :'D

Wut

Just take him alright? :'D

Fine -,-

See ya oppar💕

See ya donsaengiiee💓

I closed my phone with a smile. Renjun shocked me for the nth time. "Do you want me next to Winwin?" He held my hands and shook his head. "No. What do you mean?"

"You keep on scaring me. I'm seriously going to have a heart attack if you continue doing this." He chuckled which made my heartbeat. I lowered my head because I know my face is red right now.

"What's wrong with you?" He laughed making me extra red. "Stop laughing, can you?" I said and but he still laughed. "You're teasing me."

"I'm not. You were just too cute."

"Seriously.."

"Yes, seriously." He chuckled again and he caressed my hair. He then pinned me to my bed. I panicked when he did that. He slowly leaned his face towards me but he just went beside me and let me bury my face on his neck.

"I'll never hurt you." He said in a whisper. I scoffed at him. "Liar. You once banged my head to the wall and threw a gun at my forehead." I know he was taken aback on what I said.

"I'm sorry." He said and trapped me in his arms. "It's okay. Regrets always comes after decisions.. stupid decisions." I punched his stomach, making him grunt and chuckle.

"So, are we official?" He asked and I looked at him. "Did I say we're official? You're going to court me, man. To mind you again, I'm hard to get. I won't let you play easy on me."

"That's why I like you." A blush stained my cheeks when he said that. I pinched his side and he screamed in pain. "I told you not to do that again."

"Do what?"

"Tease me." I replied and I felt his lips on my hair. "You're cute when you're annoyed." He commented.

"Stop it already!"

"Whatever." He finally said before he snuggled himself into me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't move, okay? I'll sleep." He said and closed his eyes.

I did what he said. I let him sleep. While he was just closing his eyes and drift off to his dreamland, I stared at the wonderful human being that made my heart beat again.

I could forever watch him like this.

I lowered my small body and buried my face on his chest, slowly closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around him. Later, I felt his arms on me. I placed a small smile and drifted off to sleep.

•••