CARMAN

In 2004 Carman Winstead's dad moved to New Jersey for his job.  Carman was NOT happy about this.  She had to leave all of her friends and her amazing school.  Once they got to New Jersey she started school imediatly.  This made her very upset.  She hated it.  She had to wear a uniform and ther was only 300 students.  4 girls named Sandra Tops, Linsay Reed, Pearl Epped, and the lead of the group Annie Rodgen.  They decided to become "FRIENDS" of Carman.  They hung out with her for 2 weeks.  One day at recess they were walkng by an opened sewer that had a sign the said, "Do not enter, is not allowed."  They thing is  DO, NOtT, and NOT was a bit faded.  When Annie saw it she saw it as, "Enter is allowed"  She saw it as an oppertunity.  She got her group of Sandra, Linsay, Pearl and Carman and walked that way.  When everybody except for Carman and Annie were ahead, Annie pushed Carman in.   In five minutes she still wasn't up and Annie got worried.  She called the police and told them she jumped in and didn't come back up.  They told her it was a 500 foot drop and her heart dropped.  The got a police on a rope and pullied him into the dark sewer.  He came back up in 4 minutes with Carman.  He didn;t notice but her face was black, bloody and full of cuts.  It was so horriffying her dropped her back in the sewer.  They never got her back up.

***

In 2011, a boy named Ricky Gallager was texting when he got a forward about Carman Winstead.  It said he had to forward it to 5 more people.  He deleted thinking it was a joke.  When he was in the shower, from the drain he swore he heard someone say, "Ricky...  It's CARMAN!!!"  He heard the same using the bathroom and washing his hands.  He rushed to his phone to forward the text but forgot he deleted it.  That night his parents heard him scream.  When they went in his room he was gone.  The police unded up finding him three miles away, in a 500ft. deep sewer.

THE END