Will get good guy.Than Shakthi for you.Who couldnt see good in you.Doesnt deserve you dear."

V-"Did you ever see good in me.Who Varna is."

Prakash stunned by his daughter's words.She gave sarcastic smile.Stood up and fixed her stole.On shoulder.She started walking back to house.Leaving Prakash in deep thoughts.Of how her words were true.They knew who Ramya is.Like an open book.But Varna was still unknown to them.He wanted to be with her.Show her his support.Truth was Varna has gone away far.From them and its too late.

After Satya's death Reyansh had to handle pressure.When he was alive came to decision.Wasnt easy handle business alone by Reyaansh.What they did went for partnership with Reddys.Their business was one now.It reduced some work pressure.New project in Chennai which took off.Needed someone's attention.Reyaansh wanted to go but few months.Proved crucial for every member.Situation was same at home.Lata took responsibility take care of Pranush.Shivani was an author.She had to manage her publishing house too.She refrained from working for days.How long can one stay home.

Nandini was checking Pranush.He sneezed as she kissed his head.Feeding him medicines was another battle.Shivani sat in front of her grandson.Looked at his pale face.Baby was suffering most.She thought of something.Scared to talk to Vivaan about it.He hardly sits and talk with anyone.Busy and drowned in work.Responsibilites made him hard person.

L-"Akka get some rest.Im here with Pranush.Nandu will be checking on him too."

S-"How do I rest Lata.Tell me when I can see.My children sufferring.

Who is happy in this house.No one.Vivaan is busy with problems.

Reyansh cant handle so much work alone.Vikram is also gone.For some work purpose.

I feel burdened.Evil eyes casted on this house.Happiness gone."

L-"Dont say like that Akka.What has to happen.Happened and it was decided.We cant change.

Take some time.I have accepted my fate.Satya was sufferring.He is in better place now.

We have to live.For others often.Im doing that."

S-"We can live life like that.Lata but Vivaan.He has long life.How will he live.

Pranush cant manage.Without mother.No one can see baby.Like his mother.Cant we see that.

Its been months.Problems are increasing.Today we are here.What about future.

I cant see my son.Living miserable life."

L-"Vivaan loved Ramya madly.You think he can accept someone else.As wife.

Who can give same love to Pranush.Like Ramya.Its not easy Akka.We can bring daughter in law.

But mother has to be someone.With mother's heart.So that poor soul's suffering ends."

Lata's words hit Shivani.In way that she remembered.Who can give same love like Ramya to Pranush.She gave light smile.There was one person.Who can love Pranush.More than life.She just needed to join dots.But she didnt knew how to.Talk with anyone about this.It was too early.But getting late for Pranush every passing day.He needed that person.Be with him.Vivaan needed too.Save himself from breaking down.

Reyansh and Nandini looked at each other.Baffled at what Shivani told them.She caught their hands.Asked them to sit.Lata was with Pranush.Evening when they returned from work.Shivani told them about.What she thought.

R-"Do you know what you are saying.I mean.Anna will never agree for this.

He will kill us."

N-"I agree.Leave Vivaan Anna.What I can be sure of.Varna will never agree for this.