Harry practically growls as his eldest brother calls his boy by that pet name again. He looked ready to murder the man, but Louis' presence in his lap and the boy's soothing rubs to his hand he was holding, stops him from going anywhere. "My name is Louis and I think you should use it," he tells the man as he sends him a glare, sticking up for himself.

Edward acts like he's contemplating the boy's words for a second before letting a smirk spread across his face. "Nah, I think sugar lips suits you much better," he tells the boy with a shrug, satisfied by the way the boy seems to get red in the face at his comment. He would have probably came over and slapped him if it wasn't for his younger sibling's death grip around his waist.

Alex rolls his eyes from his spot beside Marcel on the couch, he was tired of watching his older brother epically fail at trying to flirt with Louis and just wanted him to get on with what he was saying. "Can we get this story finished up or what?" He asks, wanting to hear the rest of his brother's explanation.

Edward lets out a small breath as he tries to remember where he was with his explanation before he got distracted by the gorgeous boy across from him. "So, after our parents were killed I knew I had to do something before our dad's men came to collect me to become their new Don, I didn't want that after all but it's what I was trained for my whole life. Anyways, instead of agreeing to my fate I had decided to run from it, that's why I had brought up the idea of us traveling the country," the man lets out a sigh after he explains all of this, pausing only for a second before he goes on to continue his story.

"It turned out that running from my problems did nothing at all to solve them. No matter where I went or how much I was able to cover up my tracks they were always able to find me somehow. It was when they finally started to threaten your lives that I knew I had to do something about it. I didn't want to be apart of the life our parents made for us, but I definitely didn't want you guys to be apart of it, so I did what I had to do so that you thought that I was dead. I did it all to protect you guys," a sad smile makes its way onto Edward's face as he meets all three of his brothers eyes, tears forming in his own he was getting emotional now that he told them his story.

At seeing the man in tears, Marcel starts to get emotional as well. "We wouldn't have cared, Ed," Marcel mumbles out as he wipes away one of his stray tears. "We loved you too much, we would have done anything for you."

Louis feels a bit uncomfortable with being apart of such an intimate sibling bonding moment but stays where he is since he really didn't have a choice with Harry's grip around him. "I know you would have and that's exactly the reason why I did it," Edward tells the male, brushing away one of his own tears.

"I would have followed you into the depths of hell if you asked," Harry admits to his eldest brother honestly, even now after all the man had done he still felt this undeniable respect for the man. He's always admired Edward, following his big brother around like a lost puppy when they were kids, doing everything he'd do.

"Can you guys ever forgive me for what I've done?" Edward suddenly asks them, trying to compose himself from all of the crying he was doing.

There's a few minutes of silence as the three brothers seemed to think over their responses to their older brother's question. To everyone's surprise Harry was the first to answer the man. "I'll always forgive you, Edward," he says to the man, and everyone turns to stare at the man in shock.

Everyone would have assumed that Harry would be the one that would take the longest to forgive the man for what he had done, seeing as how much he idolized the man. After the shock of Harry's words Marcel lets out his own sigh. "Seeing as you only did what you thought was right Ill forgive you, but you've got to earn my trust back brother," Marcel tells the man, his own tears having dried up a while ago.