Chapter Eight

A/N: Here's an update specially made for the girl who commented (A.K.A welcomed Isuki as their Hibari Fangirl club President XD ~Thank you Ate for making me smile as I read your comment. ^-^) And for the girls who said their interest in my story through a comment (You totally made my day! <3) ~> Thanks to all of you, for motivating me to write again~!! Though, I would like to give my sincerest apology for making everyone wait for such a LONG time. I'm just a VERY busy person TT^TT ...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chappie', cause' it's one of my faves [You'll see why as you read on ;)] and this may be quite long, just so that I can make it up for the lost time... Please NEVER forget to vote and leave a comment. I really-really-REALLY appreciate those :) Love y'all <3

Isuki: "As your Hibari Fangirl club President, I declare Rule 1.01. It states that: Everyday is a 'Date-Hibari-Day'! -Hibari Kyoya's refusal shall be ignored at all cost... Thank you" ~LOL XD

____________________________________________________________

Ugh... Three words: I.HATE.FRIDAYS.

Maybe some of you are starting to think that I'm some cukoo-head for hating T.G.I.Fs. Well, excuse me, just to be specific, I hate my friday SCHEDULE. I don't hold a grudge or something against the 6th day of the week. It's just that, I'm so fully loaded during these days that I literally don't have time to breathe! 

And today, is almost the same as any other Fridays of my life... ALMOST.

I stopped on an empty corridor and looked at my watch. 6:30 PM ... It's getting dark outside and the maintenance crew are starting to lock the rooms and shut down the facilities. All students are probabaly home right at this moment, staring at their television screens, while I still hastily run my errands at school.

"One more paper work for Ms. Haruka." I muttered under my breath as I enter our Science head teacher's office. I saw her buttoning her jacket, ready to leave.

"Ms. Shigatsu?!" She looked at me quite startled, as if I caught her naked. (Which would be a total nightmare if I really did)

"Um, I'm sorry if I didn't knocked, Ms. Haruka. I just wanna' pass the research-assignment for our class Science Fair entry. I also included the informations, clarifications and all those requirements you asked." And I hand her the 8-paged research that I did.

"But..." She said in a complete baffled expression. "Why don't you pass it tomorrow?"

"I guess, I just wanna' pass it on time, Ms. Haruka."

"On time you say?" She grinned. "Well, anyway, I would accept this and you won't get any deduction since you did pass it within the day. Now, go home! It's really late."

I bowed "Thank you, Ms." And left in a hurry. I could feel myself fly to the campus' gate. I hailed a taxi and dictated the directions. When we started moving, I heaved a huge sigh and it felt SO good. I stare outside the window and watch the lights blur within my vision. And then the next thing I knew was this:

"-iss... Miss... MISS..." Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and sipped back a half-way drool (Lol. Sorry -w-) When I saw a very familiar neighborhood (which is, by the way, mine.), I paid the taxi driver and thanked him.

I walked my way to my house and fished my house keys in my bag. I didn't found it in it's usual place, so I started to panick. I emptied my bag and searched for my keys. Still, there's none to be found.

"Where are those freakin' keys?!" I searched my jeans' pockets, hoping they miraculously ended up there. No such luck.

I checked my phone for the time. 8:43 PM