Chapter 1

Kenzie's POV: I wake up and grab my phone from my night stand. Ugh. 8:00 am in the morning. I close my eyes and then instantly shoot up when I hear a knock. "COME IN!" I scream. My older sister Maddie comes in, in leggings and a sports bra. "Kenz, how come you didn't join my workout? You may need it," she says, not meaning to be rude but I still took it personal. "Not everyone has to have a smoking body like you Maddie, I'm perfectly fine with the way I look and going to the gym everyday isn't my thing," I reply back and then roll my eyes. Maddie's literally perfect, she's had 9 boys ask her out in the past year, it's only July. She has the perfect body, life, technique, and boyfriend. "Jeez, I was just asking, no need to get your undies in a bunch!" She said while laughing. "Nothing's funny Madison, get out," I snap quietly. "Whatever, bitch."
Yep. She swears too, but the public never leaks those videos of her. Legit only me. I grab my phone once again and see that's it's 8:20. I unlock my phone with my eyes and instantly go to iMessage. I start replying to messages from friends.

Haydenn🤝❤️: Hey Kenzie💯

Kenzie🤤🤗: Hi

Hayden🤝❤️: Wyd?

Kenzie🤤🤗: Texting you

Hayden🤝❤️: Duh 😂

Kenzie🤤🤗: You Busy today? Maddie's getting on my nerves and I don't know if I can stay in the house😬

Hayden🤝❤️: Uh, Sorry Kenz I'm busy

Kenzie🤤🤗: Okay! Maybe next time?

Hayden🤝❤️: Yeah obviously, Gtg

Kenzie🤤🤗: Bye, LYIAFW💞

Hayden🤝❤️: LYIAFW2🧡

I put my phone out and sigh deeply. Hayden is my best friend, but it seems like he never has time for me anymore. He's not like that though so maybe it's all in my head. Hayden's one of the only good things in my life, aside from Lauren Orlando, The turners, and Jack. Jack is Maddie's boyfriend but yet hes there for me more than Maddie is. "MACKENZIE! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP AND CLEAN THE DISHES," I hear Maddie call. I groan and get out my bed. After making it I walk to Maddie's room. "Uh, you're not my mom," I snap. "But moms gone so do what I say," she replies while rolling her eyes. That's the rule, whenever moms gone Maddie's in charge or me. She does any and everything she can to savor those moments because mom is rarely gone. "Fine whatever, I'll go do the fucking dishes!" I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see absolutely no dishes. Ugh. Fuck her. I stomp back up to my room and see a message on my phone:

Rubs💙: Want to hang out?

Kenz💜: Obviously

Rubs💙: Good, let's go bowling

Kenz💜: Good idea, I'll ask Maddie. She'll probably be happy

Rubs💙: Why?

Kenz💜: More private time with Jack 😉 😂

Rubs💙: Well ask. If yes we're going around 1

Kenz💜 : Okay give me a second☺️

I get out my bed once more and again walk to Maddie's room. I begin to walk into her room but remember to knock. If I hear another traumatizing chat with Jack I will die. She opens the door with a towel around her body and on her head. "What's up Kenz?"
"Well Ruby invited me bowling at 1. Can I go?"
"Sure. I don't care, is your boyfriend gonna be there?"
"Best friend and no Hayden isn't gonna be there!" She just starts laughing. There's certain moments she's sweet as gold, and I cherish those moments because they go away quick.
"Jack hasn't texted me in a while, is he okay?" I put to the question.
"Yeah, why do you care?" She replied, I could tell she was getting pissed and I now wanted this conversation to be over.
"Just asking!"
"Why does he text you in the first place?"
"Because we're friends."
"You don't see me going around texting Hayden do you?"
"There's a difference!"
"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?" She asks while raising her voice.
"THE DIFFERENCE IS JACK IS YOUR BOYFREIND WHICH MEANS HES LIKE A BROTHER TO ME!" I reply, purposely making my voice as loud as hers.
"Exactly," She says while lowering her voice, "he's my boyfriend, just get away from me, you're so jealous it's honestly sickening!" After that comment I genuinely felt hurt. I go back to my room and go to the bathroom and start the shower. I then remember I needed to text Ruby back.

Kenz💜: Turns out I can go

Rubs💙: Turns out I can't, got to go, sorry love you babe!

Kenz💜: Oh. Okay

I throw my phone across the room. Does no one like me anymore?

Maddie's pov: Kenzie is honestly so annoying. It's obvious she envy's Jack and I's relationship.

Loml🔐💛: Why do you text Kenzie?

Baby👀💯: I haven't

Loml🔐💛: Why did you? Why have you ever? If you want to ever talk to her you come to me!

Baby👀💯: I'm sorry but one day she told me she needed someone to talk to and I offered, since then we've become closer. I thought you would've liked that.

Loml🔐💛: No I don't, she has a crush on you Jack and she's trying to end our relationship

Baby👀💯: I didn't even know that, I'll stop texting her. Ok mate?

Loml🔐💛: Love You J💞

Baby👀💯: Love you too M❤️

Good. That's taken care of. Kenzie's jealous of pretty much everything I have or do. My body is perfect because I go to the gym everyday and I have lots of confidence. She gets angry because I say she should consider going. Kenzie eats junk food all day and it's really not healthy for her. I'm not saying she's fat or anything but she will be, going the same route she's going now. I hear something bang against a wall. I assume it's Kenz's anger issues again, she's always throwing her damn IPHONE X around. The thing I hate most is I'm the reason Kenzie Ziegler is Kenzie Ziegler, and she continues to treat me like crap. I'm fed up. I grab some clothes and put them on. I grab my $330 Michael Kors purse, IPhone X, and Gucci wallet. I quickly call one of my friend, making sure Kenzie can't hear.

They soon arrive and I get in their car.

"Kalani, Kenzie would kill me knowing that we're reuniting, but I don't care, I needed a break from that brat!"

A/N, how are you liking chapter 1? Well for chapter 2 I need 2 comments and 2 votes! And I released this early, the initial plan was to release it the 18th.

Maddie^16

Maddie^16

Kenzie^ 14

Kenzie^ 14