Chapter 2: The School Day

When Kaylee and I got to our lockers, the first bell rang. "Hey, did you do the bonus on last week's homework?", Kaylee asked me. "Yes, I put down 509.2. Are you ready for the test today," I said. Then Kaylee said "No not really I still don't understand how to use the chain rule in calculus." When we got to Calculus we quickly sat down and starting studying. When the test finally came out I told Kaylee to find the problems that use the chain rule first and then do the rest of the test. After the test we went back to our lockers. When I opened my locker a note fell out of it saying "Layla, meet me at the football field at 3:30." But nobody signed their name anywhere on it. As soon as I was done reading it to Kaylee she squealed saying "Aww you have a secret admirer and they are probably trying out for the football team. What if it's Taylor you have liked him since you guys became friends in middle school." Then I responded saying "I don't think he likes me so I don't understand why he would want to meet me at the football field then." Well I don't know what to say than but who else would it be," answered Kaylee. After we were done talking we went to our family and consumer science class and checked in with our teacher to say that we were here. This class is my favorite out of all my classes because Kaylee and I would go to the preschool next door and help out with the kids. "Kaylee, which group are you going to help out with today," I asked. She answered saying, "I think I'm going to go with Kimberly's class today, how about you." I then answered saying, "I'm going to take the class I usually take." When we got to the preschool everyone ran up to us and gave us hugs. One of the little girls ran up and said "Yay Miss. Layla and Miss. Kaylee are here." After she said that we took them inside and split them up into their classes. When we split them up into their classes Kaylee took her class and I took mine into the classrooms. When we were done saying bye to all the kids we went back to the high school for lunch. After we got our lunches we went outside to the football field. After lunch we went to study hall, while at study hall I finished all my homework and even finished my book I started yesterday at lunch.