Viggo got through the lenses one by one. The first was about a huge dragon called the Shellfire. The second dragon was about the Submaripper, a dragon which you could smell coming. The third and last one Viggo tried was luckily about the Buffalord. "I got it! Feeding habits, sizes, anything but its location is on this lens." Viggo got nervous bit by bit. He didn't want to lose his brother just as much as Ann didn't. "Wait, what are those tracings, dots and slashes actually?" Ann asked him. "I don't know, but they could be useful somehow." Viggo answered. "I'll draw them down and I'll see what to make of them." 

She got to work immediately to come out with a map. "Viggo, I got a location!" "Lay it on the map, now." Viggo helped her and soon enough, they got the location. "Now we know where to find it, but we must take Ryker with us. The Buffalord's saliva will not last long before it dries out." Ann told him. Viggo nodded and got a ship prepared while Havòk made Ryker ready to be taken to the ship.

"When we have a hold on the Buffalord, we will take it with us and sell it when Ryker had the cure." Viggo said when they got to his chambers on the ship. "You want to do what? Viggo, taking the dragon to the ship is everything we can do. Give Ryker the cure and let it go after it." Ann stood up against him. "And why do you say that? You don't want me to sell this creature, do you?" He raised his voice. 

"I do want you to sell dragons, but I know what this dragon can cause if it is taken away from its food source. My grandfather went looking for it when everyone thought it was extinct. He stayed away for months before we set up a search and rescue mission. When we found him stranded on an island, he claimed that he found the Buffalord alive. He wanted to take the dragon back to Muzona to prove it to everyone on the island, but his ship was destroyed by the dragon. We must not take this dragon with us after we gave Ryker the cure or else more people are going to get hurt." She begged him not to take the dragon. 

"When we find that dragon, we use its saliva to cure my brother and then we take it. End of story, Ann." He looked her straight into the eyes before he made his way back to the deck. Ann was left behind quite agitated and crossed her arms. "He never wants to believe me when it comes to a warning about dragons." She growled and sighed out.

The sail to the Odin's Despite was about a day and a half. Ann stayed with Ryker before she would join Viggo to get the dragon to the ship. "Hold on, Ryker. We will get you back to normal." She hugged him. His pale, green skin wasn't the nicest to look at, but they had to get the cure right now before it's too late. 

She ran up to the deck where Viggo and Luna were waiting with some of the crew. "You ready now?" Viggo asked. "Yes. Havòk, you stay behind to look after Ryker." Ann said. "I didn't expect anything else." He gave her a quick hug before rushing off. Viggo took her with him with an arm around her waist. 

When they had a sight of the Buffalord and seeing the Riders had taken possess of it, Viggo ordered for the catapult to fire its nets. Hiccup and Snotlout had to jump away. "Viggo!" Hiccup hissed. "Hello Hiccup, thank you so very much for this gift. I do apologize that you won't be able to save your little friend." Viggo smirked when he saw Astrid being as sick as Ryker.

The Riders spoke to one another and also addressed to Viggo when they got to the air. Lars stood by Viggo's side while Ann jumped on Luna to head into the air as well to fight the Riders. "Dragon Riders, coming right in!" Lars yelled. Taking his cover from some fire blasts, Viggo ordered the men to fight hard. "Show them no mercy! But safeguard our price!" 

Avoiding their blasts and spines, Luna raced with them and took some Riders down. "Good girl, Luna, but we're not done yet." Ann encouraged her dragon. The Hunters fired their arrows and got the Zippleback down with the twins on them. Hiccup was forced to pull off not to hurt the captured dragon.