english class

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

Tuesday morning. Jiwoo rolled out of bed, and stood up, grabbing some clothes to change into. When she was all dressed and washed up, she headed downstairs. Her parents had left some extra coffee in the machine, so Jiwoo got a thermos and put some in.

She slid her shoes on, and stepped outside, walking around the corner to her bus stop. The bus pulled up just as she reached the stop, so she immediately got on and sat in an empty seat.

Once she was at school, she headed to her locker, where Chaewon was waiting for her.

"Hey Chaewon, what's up?" Jiwoo asked, opening her locker and putting the stuff in she didn't need.

"I dunno, I just want to walk to class with you." She responded. Jiwoo finished her coffee so she stuck the empty thermos in her bag, and her bag into her locker, and began to walk, Chaewon following beside her.

"So I heard from Jungeun that there's a small writing project we have to do today." Chaewon informed Jiwoo.

Jiwoo turned to face her, "Why does she know before us? Also, what kind of project?" She questioned her friend.

"Jungeun didn't specify that much, but I know it's something to do with a certain type of writing prompt. And she knows first because she got the project yesterday." She answered.

They got to their home room, and Jiwoo sat at her desk, and Chaewon at her's.

When Jiwoo made sure Chaewon was distracted, she turned her head to Sooyoung, watching her from afar. Her dark hair was up in a ponytail, and her neck was exposed. Jiwoo thought Sooyoung looked great in a ponytail, she could just sit there and admire her for hours if she could.

The class after homeroom was English, she sure enough, there was a project.

Their teacher, Mr. Lee, explained the project. "So what you'll need to do is get together with a partner, and both of you will work together to come up with a prompt, there's no limits for the prompt, just make it school appropriate. Once you have a prompt, write a short story about it. When both of you are done, compare works, so you can see how different or similar your interpretations and writing style are."

Jiwoo thought this was an interesting project, but partners. She'd just partner up with Chaewon, like normal with group projects.

When the teacher said the students were free to go, Jiwoo got up and walked over to Chaewon, who was talking to Hyejoo.

"Hey Chaewon, want to partner up with me?" Jiwoo asked.

"Oh!" Chaewon turned her head in Jiwoo's direction, "Hey Jiwoo. Sorry, I'm partnering up with Hyejoo this time."

Jiwoo was a bit disappointed. She didn't have many friends in the class. "Yeah, that's fine." She began to walk around the classroom, searching for someone else who wasn't already with someone, but most people already had partners.

She was about to just ask someone random, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around, and immediately recognized the pair of dark sparkling eyes.

"Hey, do you want to partner up with me?"

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

song recommendation: love4eva

Jiwoo and Sooyoung are actually starting a conversation now, the story is moving along!

To be honest I don't even know where I'm going with this story. I mean, I know the general idea of what's gonna happen, but I'm pretty much making it up as I go.

So what do you think so far?