Chapter Two

A/N: Don't get used to these fast updates, if you've been with me for awhile you know I'm the worst at updates, but I had chapter one written for almost a week but I couldn't post it because my phone was broken... So I wrote chapter two. Now I'll try my very best to do weekly updates but I can't promise that with work and whatnot.

=¥=

Her ebony locks tumble over her shoulders like an inky black waterfall as her brown orbs lock with the reflective surface of the mirror. Her angular palms press against the glossy wood as she leans over her vanity, glaring at her barren face. Her body clad in a loose fitting white night gown.

"Damnit..." Regina whispers as her eyes glaze over with a thin layer of liquid. A lump swelling in her throat that made her voice crack. "Damnit... Damnit... Damnit!" She croaked her palms lifting up just enough to slam back into the top of her vanity.

"Damnit!" She huffs one last time, tearing her eyes from the mirror, her hand turning into fists causing her nails to dig into her palm. Her bare feet hitting the cold floor of her chambers as she begins to pace.

How did he know?

She told no one of the man with the lion tattoo, not even her father. After that night she spoke to know one about him. He was her secret. How did he know? He shouldn't know.

Regina's head was spinning and her stomach ached, whether or not it was from lack of sleep, food, or just because of him she did not know.

Her hands began to clench and unclench as she racked her brain on what to do. Her teeth grinding against each other, making her head ache worse.

"Your majesty." A voice from behind her speaks, it was stern yet underlined with fear as if he was trying to act as if she didn't scare him.

Regina turned to see one of her knights, as she Suspected.

"What."

It wasn't a question but more of a demand for an answer.

"The prisoner- the one you took from last night is demanding to speak to you. H-he won't shut up until he sees you." The knight explains, stumbling over his words slightly. "Excuse me?" Regina asks, her eyes widening slightly. "Majesty I-" However before he could finish his sentence she flicker her wrist, causing a sickening crack to echo through the room- Both of his legs breaking Simultaneously, making him fall to the ground with an agonizing scream.

"No one demands to see me. I am the Queen. He sees me when I decided if and when he is worthy." She spits, walking towards him. With another wave of her hand she is transformed by a cloud of purple smoke. Her ravenous locks now pulled into a high ponytail and her white nightgown now a pair of leather tights and black corset with a mesh lace design, that turned into a dress of sorts around her hips.

Her black leather boots tapping against her chamber floor with a deadly echo as she walks past the injured knight angrily, "Walk it off." She spits, using her magic to drag him out into the hallway and to slam her bedroom door behind her.

"Pathetic." She snaps with a roll of her eyes, making her way down to the dungeon.

=¥=

"Somebody!" Robin called, his face wedged between two of the metal bars of the prison cell. "Hello? I need to speak to the Queen!"