3

A/N: a bit of teasing in this chapter. You're welcome ;)

Franchesca's pov

I woke up tired. I hadn't been getting much sleep for the past week, because Bradley and I had been keeping in contact. He managed to persuade my parents into having dinner at his place tonight. How he did that I don't even know.

At the moment I was stood in front of my mirror, looking over the outfit I had on, which was a black a-line dress that ended just above the knee, accompanied my a pair of black shoes with only a slight heel. I hadn't applied much makeup, only some mascara and a slight lip tint as well as my hair down in some curls.

"You look pretty." My mom acknowledged as she walked passed my room in the hallway. I nodded with a proud smirk to myself. "Come on, we're going to be late!" My dad yelled from down stairs. I got my things together and hurried down.

-Skip car ride -

My hands started trembling as we approached Bradley's house. I was nervous, I admit. I wanted to look good for him tonight because I like him and I want him to like me too.

My dad knocked on the door and only a few seconds later, it was swung open to reveal Brad with a wide grin on his face. "Hello! Come on in." He ushered my parents in after shaking their hands and then stopped me and leaned into me, close to my ear, I could feel his hot breath fanning against my skin. "You look fucking gorgeous tonight babe." He said, sending shivers down my spine. "You don't look to bad yourself." I said into his ear, and then pushed him off to join my parents. I felt his gaze on me as I walked towards them.

We had all sat down at the table once the food had been served. I was seated next to Brad. Of course, he had suggested that I sit next to him. Desert was soon served once we had all finished the actual dinner. And might I say, he knows how to cook.

I was halfway through my sticky toffee pudding, when I felt his hand on my thigh, creeping ever so slightly up and closer to my panties. Not going to lie here, just at his touch, I became wetter. His fingers eventually slid up and reached my panties, where he lightly rubbed against them, making me squeal under him. I knocked my hand on the table, to try and block a moan coming from my mouth, but I only seemed to draw attention to myself, where Brad smirked to himself. "Sorry. Mosquitos." I said to cover it up, as my parents nodded and continued with finishing their desert. I gripped onto Brad's wrist and yanked his hand away from my dripping heat before things got too heated.

"You a fan of football, Bradley?" My dad asked as he finished his pudding and stuck the spoon into the bowl, pushing it out in front of him, breaking the awkward silence. "Yes. Actually a big fan, Mr. Harding." He replied. "There's actually a game on tonight, if you want you are more than welcome to watch it in the living room." He further added. "Oh I couldn't intrude." My dad countered. "No please, I insist." Bradley replied. "Only if you insist then." My dad said chuckling as him and mom got up from the table.

"Franchesca, be a dear and help Bradley with the dishes, yeah?" My mom said as they walked into the living room. I nodded as Brad and I were left in an awkward silence for a few seconds. I picked up the dirty dishes and headed toward the kitchen, Brad following behind me. I had just plunked the dishes into the dish washer when I felt a pair of hands around my waist, making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Gorgeous. Just gorgeous." Brad said as he began peppering kisses along my neck, sucking lightly at the skin. "Bra- Brad. Wha-What are you doing?" I asked in between breaths, as my breathing had started becoming heavy. "Giving you what you deserve baby. A gorgeous girl like you, surely you deserve a man to treat you like that." He replied, running his hands beneath my dress, up to my butt. "Not. Not here though." I replied, as he pushed himself against my butt, allowing me to feel how hard he was becoming. My heart rate began to increase.

"Come with me then." He replied again, turning me around and taking my wrist, pulling me with him up stairs, into a bathroom. As soon as he closed the door, he began kissing my neck, sucking harsher at the skin this time, making me moan lightly. He pulled one of my legs up and wrapped it around his wasted and then did that with the other one too. He then carried me to the basin, and set me down on a flat area next to it. He stood between my legs as we began to passionately kiss each other.

I fumbled with his shirt and began unbuttoning it, as I easily slid it off him. Connecting our hips together in a grinding manner, his hard on now began rubbing against me, soaking my panties. "God Bradley, stop teasing me!" I said, frustrated as he darkly chuckled at my impatience. He then unzipped my dress at the back and easily slid it off me. His hands tracing my skin at a painfully slow pace. Allowing me to feel how his hands roam my body.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Franchesca! Are you in there?" My mom's voice echoed through the bathroom. I'm surprised she didn't hear my moaning. Maybe it was because Brad had kept his hand over my mouth to protect us from getting caught.

"Uhh... yeah mom." I yelled as Brad had let go of my mouth. "It's getting late, do you want to hurry up in there so we can go?" She asked. "And by the way, have you seen Bradley? I want to ask him something." She added after a moment of silence. "Shit!" I mumbled to Brad. "What do I say?" "I don't know think of something!" Were whispers him and I exchanged. 

"Umm... Umm.. I don't know where he is mom. I'll be out in a sec." I replied as I jumped down from where I was sat, after I heard my mom's footsteps disappear down the hall. "No. You can't go now?" He said, although it sounded like more of a question. "Babe, I'm horny as shit right now, but we can't afford to get caught. Not now." I replied as I slipped my dress back on. "Baaaaabbbbeee." He dragged out as he nuzzled his head into my neck. I embraced him in a strong hug. "We'll finish this. I promise." I reassured him. He nodded and then slipped his shirt back on, before passionately kissing me.

We then nonchalantly exited the bathroom and luckily no one saw us. His hand still entangled with mine, tightly. I could tell he was frustrated, sexually. He was horny and wanted to get rid of it. But so was I, especially since he had turned me on so much. But we couldn't afford to get caught by my parents. They'd kill me! As soon as we entered the living room, out hands separated and I yearned for them to be reconnected again.

My parents then announced that we had to get going and eventually, we headed towards the door. My parents thanked him for the evening and then left to the car. Again just leaving Brad and I. We leaned in when my parents weren't looking and embraced each other in a hug tight hug. "Next time I have the opportunity, I'm going to fuck you senseless to make up for tonight." He seductively whispered into my ear, making me grip onto his bicep and then we parted and went our separate ways.

----------