instagram

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

When Jiwoo got home that day, she pulled out her phone to search for Sooyoung on social media. She eventually found her Instagram, because one of her classmates that Jiwoo followed also followed Sooyoung.

Jiwoo scrolled through Sooyoung's account, it was the normal Instagram stuff. Pictures of places she's travelled, pictures of her food, but also a lot of selfies.

"She's good at taking selfies.." Jiwoo mumbled to herself. Sooyoung was a very photogenic person, and every picture of the girl looked beautiful to Jiwoo.

She then turned her phone off and dropped it on the bed. "I'm such a creep." She thought to herself, "Why am I stalking her social media account?"

Jiwoo decided to get up and do something, so she put her shoes on, and went for a walk.

She wanted to get her mind off Sooyoung, she wanted to focus on something else, but that was nearly impossible with someone as perfect as Ha Sooyoung.

She left her house, and started down the road, heading towards the downtown area. She didn't have a plan for where she was going, she just wanted to get out and be productive.

She walked down a road, there were a few shops lining each side, and one of them she went in to check out.

From the smell alone, Jiwoo could tell she walked into a candy shop. Colourful treats lined the shelves, and she decided to buy something for herself.

Jiwoo paid for the small bag of treats she had purchased, and began to walk home, snacking on the way.

The main reason she went for a walk was to clear her mind, but right then, all she could think of was Sooyoung, and her beautiful features.

Jiwoo loves everything about Sooyoung. She loved her long dark hair, she loved her beautiful flawless skin, she loved her dark sparkling eyes, and she especially loved her smile. It's like her happiness is contagious, when she smiles, people around her smile too.

"God, I really am head over heels for her aren't I?" That was a pretty obvious question, but she still found herself asking it. It was definitely true, Jiwoo was in love with Sooyoung, but they barely knew each other.

Sooyoung was new to the school, but quickly became popular because of her kindness and beauty, and Jiwoo wasn't very popular. It made her feel like she wasn't good enough for Sooyoung, so she'd just have to admire her from afar.

Jiwoo reached her house finally. She stepped inside, kicking her shoes off and then heading to her room.

She changed into some comfier clothing, and pulled out her phone, scrolling through social media. She played a few games, normal phone stuff, until she opened Instagram again.

Sooyoung's account was still up on Jiwoo's screen. She looked through a few more pictures, even though she felt like a creep doing it. And before exiting out, Jiwoo followed Sooyoung's account.

·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

song recommendation: hi high

Oh boy look at me adding in social media because that's modern.

But yeah, here's the second chapter, it's kind of a filler chapter, but I also like how it turned out.

What do you guys think?