Still of the Night- David Coverdale x Reader

Y/S = Your state

1986

"Yes, you heard it loud and clear! Whitesnake is on their North American tour next week, and you can be the first to win a front row seat and a VIP backstage pass just by being the first caller! The number is 1800-MTV!"

"Oh my God!! Where's the damn phone!?" You screamed as you nearly flipped over the back of your couch.

You sprinted into the kitchen and immediately dialed the number on the tv. Tapping your foot in excitement, you finally heard someone talking on the other phone line.

"Hello! You are the first person to call on to the MTV set; which means you are the winner of a prepaid backstage pass and front row seat ticket for Whitesnake's upcoming concert! Congratulations!!" The man on the other line said.

"Yay!! Thank you so much, I can't believe I just won the contest!" You exclaimed.

"All we need to know is your home address and we will mail everything to you" the man said.

After giving the people on MTV your information, you immediately began packing your bags so that when the time came you would be ready to fly to Los Angeles. You live in (Y/S) so it definitely would be a long trip, and you were also going to stay a couple days there before you had to fly back home.

(Time skip)

You had just checked into your hotel, which was not very far from the event center Whitesnake was going to be performing at. After you got settled into your hotel room, you decided to take a walk around the strip and look in a few shops.

It was a hot day so you wore a off the shoulders (F/C) crop top, blue jean shorts, and (F/C) ballerina flats. You were looking around in one of the many clothes stores. After picking out a few new clothes and a new outfit that you were going to wear for tomorrow's concert, which was a black, one long-sleeved, short satin dress and a pair of black strap high heels, you were walking back to the front of the store when suddenly you bumped into something tall.

You gasped and closed your eyes as you tensed up ready to feel the impact of floor, but that's when a pair of strong arms quickly slipped around your waist and held you close to their body.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't see you there but I'm glad I caught you before you fell." A smooth, deep British voice said.

You slowly opened your eyes to see that you were face to face with a tall, handsome man who was wearing black sunglasses and had long, puffy blond hair.

"I-It's alright, I wasn't watching were I was walking. Thank you for catching me." You stuttered as a slight blush formed on your cheeks.

"You're more than welcome dear. And might I ask what your name is?" The man said with a small smile.

You had to stop yourself from staring at him. It wasn't everyday that you came in this close of contact with someone as handsome as this guy. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it, black jeans and a pair of short black leather boots. He was absolutely stunning.

"Y-yes, my name is (Y/N). What's your name?" You asked.

"My name is David." He answered, while flashing you a heart stopping smile.

"I don't mean to come off as being rude, but you don't look like you're from around here. Where are you from?" David questioned.