He leaned in, pressing his lips to your so lightly that when you flinched away in shock just a little, your lips were no longer connected. You opened your eyes to see the Alpha standing there with his eyes closed as he mentally cursed and shamed himself for what he had done. You bit your lip softly before leaning back in, pressing your lips back to his. You'd be lying if you never thought of Derek as more than a simple friend. The truth was you were attracted to him. You wanted him in every way possible including emotionally.

Derek didn't kiss back this time and for a bit you two both just stood still with your lips connected but not moving until he inhaled through his nose, his hand on your neck trailing into your hair as he finally kissed back, holding your head in place. You brought your hands up to rest on his chest just as his tongue slid across your bottom lip. You eagerly let him in, his tongue pushing passed your lips to begin exploring every curve of your mouth. You were already beginning to breath heavily as you fisted his shirt into your hands, pulling him closer to you but Derek pulled away suddenly, dropping his head down to angle his face towards the ground.

You frowned and brought your hand up to his cheek, caressing it softly. "I-I can't do this, [Y/N]." Derek said, shaking his head. You sighed, looking at the ground as well.

"Is it because of my age?" You asked, and you felt Derek nod instantly. You furrowed your eyebrows and dropped your hand from his cheek, onto his shoulder. "Derek, I'm eighteen." You reassured him but it did no good.

"You're still in high school." He muttered as if that completely cancelled out the fact that you were an adult.

You sighed and brought both of your hands to the sides of his face, forcing him to lift his head and look at you. "That doesn't mean anything." You whispered, your eyes flickering between his gleaming green ones. Derek pursed his lips as his eyes moved down to your lips while he licked his own. You bit your lip as your thumb traced along Derek's cheekbone. He sighed and removed his hand from your hair to grip at one of your wrists gently.

"God dammit." He huffed before smashing his lips back onto yours with a force that seemed more Derek-like. You raised your eyebrows as you kissed back, shocked at how easy it was to break the seemingly-strong Alpha.

Derek's hand trailed back into your hair while his other went to trace small circles on your lower back, just under your shirt. A shiver wracked through your body and you stepped closer into Derek's body, making him deepen the kiss at the feeling of your body now pressed against his.

Derek disconnected his lips from yours but kept his face close to you as he tried to catch his breath. "Come on." Derek whispered, gripping your hand tenderly before turning around and leading you down the hallway to his bedroom. Your heart leaped as he pushed the door open, letting you lead yourself inside before he closed the door. You watched him as he turned around, walking towards you and placing his hands on your hips.

Derek led you backwards until you collapsed on the bed, his body hovering over yours. He kissed you once against while his hands carefully trailed under your shirt, soothing against your damaged skin. You sighed and closed your eyes as Derek's lips left yours to trail down to your neck.

A small moan left your lips as you brought your hands up to his hair, running your fingers through it. Derek stopped kissing your skin to stand up and pull his shirt over his head. Your breath caught in your throat at the beautiful being in front of you. You sat up and brought your hands to his tanned skin, letting your fingertips explore the dips and curves of his muscles. Derek's eyes shut as he tilted his head back, becoming encased in your gentle touch. You looked up at him and smiled before beginning to pull your shirt off.

Derek opened his eyes just as you threw your shirt onto the floor but his lips dropped into a frown as he looked at the bruises covering your skin. You frowned as well and dropped your eyes to your lap while Derek brought his hand onto your right shoulder, running his thumb along your skin. "Do you really want it, [Y/N]?" Derek asked, staring at the area his thumb was running over. You bit your lip nervously and looked up at him, nodding. "[Y/N], it could possibly kill y-"