"Two weeks!? But I'm a part of the team! They need me!"

I sighed and signaled for him to lay back down, which luckily he did. I kneeled down beside him and gently brushed the hair out of his eyes, bringing back memories of when I found him next to me after I woke up.

"Please Gar, you need to get better we can handle it I promise."

He sighed, defeated and finally started to relax. I looked at him and couldn't help but giggle.

"We just can't stop saving each other can we huh?"

He chuckled, probably thinking of the events just from today.

"We really can't can we?"

Just then the door opened and the rest of the titans came in, all of them obviously exhausted. Beastboy heard them come in as well and jumped up, wincing in pain again.

"Finally you guys are back! Ravens trying to tell me I can't fight for two whole weeks thats" he started counting on his fingers. "Thats 14 whole days!"

Robin just stood and looked at beastboy, then at me, then back at beastboy.

"If that's what she thinks you need then that's what will happen. Also team meeting in 30 minutes."

And with that he was off to his room, probably needing to rest after all that fighting. I looked back at beastboy to see him laying back down.

"Hey Rae, I've been thinking about something."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You thinking? Thats never a good thing" I replied sarcastically.

"Ha Ha very funny, I was wondering about something. Why did you use your powers to block it? Or to even fly to the spot? In fact you didnt fight, what's going on?"

I sighed. Of course the dumbest member of the team catches on.

"Nothing is going on Gar, I just didnt want to fly, I thought Cy could use some help on the ground. Plus no one thought about crowd control, I let you guys handle the fighting while I made sure everyone was safe. And as for the laser, I dont know I just had a feeling that I didnt need to block it."

I couldn't make eye contact with him. I couldn't stand the idea of him figuring out what my father did to me. The thought of him thinking I'm useless without my powers. I couldn't bare the thought of anyone thinking of me differently, especially Beastboy.

"Rae, you don't have to lie to me, you can tell me anything. I already told you no matter what happens we'll always be friends." He looked so concerned and hurt that my chest started hurting.

"Even if the sun stops rising?" I asked, a light smile appearing on my face

"Even if the sun stops rising" He repeated, smiling.

I took a deep breath, mentally preparing for my speech. I bit my lip to stop the small tears that threatened to spill.

"Okay basically what happened was my father commanded me to kill you and I didnt want to, I still dont want to. When I got up this morning I saw you asleep and I thought that would he the perfect time to strike but you looked so cute sleeping there in your american appearl underwear (ha ha JOKES. Kms.) And I hated myself for even considering doing it so I ran back to my room and tried to calm down but my father put me in a trance and took my powers and said I can't have them back unless I kill you and I'd much rather be powerless (*Cough Cough*) than to ever lose my best friend and yeah that's what happened." I said in all one breath.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself, anxiously waiting for his reply.

"So wait, what I'm hearing is... You think I'm cute?" He replied with a playful smile and a wink.

I rolled my eyes at him and playfully smacked his shoulder.

"GAR! I'm serious!" I replied, trying to be serious but ended up smiling.

"I am too!" He countered, now laughing from the whole situation.  "You really think that I believe you'd ever hurt me? And as for trigon we beat his ass once, we can do it again. I'll personally make sure he never shows his ugly mug again."

I couldn't stop my body as I quickly grabbed him in a hug, burying my face in his chest as I let the tears I've been holding back fall.

"I can't get kicked off the team Gar, this is the only home I have. If I lose you guys I lose everything."

His arms slowly wrapped around me as he pulled me on top of him, holding me until my sobs grew quiet and finally vanished.

"Listen to me Rae, no one will think of you differently. We're your friends, we want to help you."

I looked up at him and smiled at him, a real smile. His green eyes met my amethyst ones and he smiled, allowing his fangs to show. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach as I looked at him. Its like the world itself started to slow down as we both started leaning forward. Our lips were centimeters apart until Robin came in with the other titans, causing both of us to jump up. Robin clapped his hands together.

"Alright! Team meeting. First thing. Raven! Why haven't you used any of your powers to help us today?"

And there it was. The anxiety was back again, just like that.