The Wedding

*YouTube video by Clementine Daisy*
It was the day of the wedding I got my dress on and did my hair and make up I smiled looking at myself in the mirror I heard a knock at my door "It's me can I come in?" My mom asked "it's open come on in!" I said my mom walked in and shut the door behind her she smiled holding back tears and hugging me "I can't believe my baby is getting married" she said "mom don't cry you'll make me cry" I said smiling my grandma came in the room "you look beautiful y/n absolutely beautiful" my grandma said tears falling from her eyes I hugged her "thank you grandma thank you for everything" I said Fp knocked on the door "every one decent?" He asked from outside "yes" I laughed he walked in the room "y/n they're ready for you" he said then looked at me again "I never thought I'd see you wear a dress peanut" he said smiling "yeah me either" I laughed my mom and grandma took their seats Fp and Jughead had cleaned up the Whyte Wyrm and had my mom, Toni, Cheryl and Betty decorate it for the wedding it wasn't the most ideal setting but it was actually beautiful and Sweet Pea and I had agreed before we wanted to get married on the south side Fp and I locked arms and he walked me down the Isle I got to the alter where Toni was my maid of honor and Cheryl and Betty were my brides maids Sweet Pea's best man was Fangs and his groomsmen were Jughead and Joaquin I handed my bouquet to Toni and Sweet Pea and I faced each other holding hands as the wedding started "Ladies and Gentlemen we are gathered here today to celebrate the love between y/n and Sweet Pea if anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace" the preacher said everyone was quiet the only noises I heard was my mom trying to cry silently the preacher said everything he needed to  then he got to the part I had been waiting for "Y/n Jones do you take Sweet Pea to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold to love and to cherish as long as you both shall live?" He asked "I do" I said smiling holding tears back "Sweet Pea do you take Y/n Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold to love and to cherish as long as you both shall live?" He asked him "I do" Sweet Pea said smiling I had never seen him smile this big I laughed a bit remembering that Sweet Pea was taking my last name I asked him before if he was sure and he seemed excited to be come a Jones "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife you may kiss the bride" The preacher said Sweet Pea held me close to him and passionately kissed me after our lips parted I smiled brightly at him "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you Mr. And Mrs. Jones" the preacher said everyone clapped and we walked back down the Isle a couple minutes later Fp and I did the father daughter dance I smiled at him "thanks for being a great dad" I said "thanks for being a great daughter" Fp laughed a bit "I just want you to know I'm so proud of you and so happy for you y/n you're my daughter my little peanut and you always will be" he said tears falling from his eyes "I never thought I'd see you cry dad" I said I felt a tear fall and run down my cheek I couldn't help but cry today was the perfect day there was no drama no Hiram no Veronica no one being kidnapped no one trying to steal my husband away from me everyone was happy everything was perfect and it only got better after the father daughter dance we had the first dance where Sweet Pea and I slow danced together everyone was recording it just how they were when Fp and I were dancing "I love you Sweet pea Jones" I said and laughed a bit "I love you too y/n Jones" he said smiling and kissed my forehead I leaned into him swaying back and forth and following his lead I closed my eyes while dancing with him I had never felt these things before I'd never felt more loved than I did now after we danced everyone started talking and laughing and everything was perfect everyone started hugging me and hugging Sweet Pea and telling funny and embarrassing stories this day was the best day of my life and it was better than I had imagined it would be Fp called everyone's attention to him "I have something I need to say" Fp said standing in front of everyone they all went silent and looked at him "I just wanna say how happy I am for my daughter and my now son in law y/n I'm so proud of you and now I wanna give something to you I trust that you're ready for this...so I'm passing my crown down to my daughter she's the leader now" he said smiling I gasped and smiled I couldn't believe what was happening "come on up here the both of you" Fp said Sweet Pea and I walked up to the front and Fp put his hands on both of our shoulders "welcome the new Queen and King of the Southside Serpents!" Fp said loudly everyone cheered and clapped I smiled brightly and hugged Fp almost crying a few months passed by and I gave birth to Sweet Pea and my son we named him Liam and he looked just like his father he had beautiful brown eyes and dark hair he was my little prince we didn't hear from Hiram anymore he got busted and taken to prison this time a life sentence luckily Sweet Pea's ex's stayed away from us and Cheryl and Toni got married and had a baby girl that they adopted named Bethany Jughead and Betty made up and got engaged my life was perfect and I guess with Sweet Pea by my side Happily ever after was possible.

A/N: thank you all so much for reading this story I loved writing it and I love Sweet Pea way to much for this to be my only Sweet Pea X reader so I will be making another one and if you want you can read that one once it's published!!