Blind Man-date (Bonus Chapter)

Bonus after-story content of Blind Man-date 

Author's note: Ayy lmao, Have some more garbo ... !WARNING: Cursing!

PSA: Hey, Pretty Stranger was moved to its own story. 

  <3 Ari

Familiar blues and whites of the common room molded into view, the warm blast of the heater melting your frigid body.

A sigh of relief escaped your lips, glad to be back in your cozy dorm.

"(YY/NNNN)", a symphony of feminine squeals pierced your ears followed by blurs of pink and periwinkle tackling you to the group.

"M..m...i.na, T...o..o..ru", you gasped, crushed under the pile of female bodies.

"HOW WAS YOUR DATE, (Y/N)!", your pink pal blurted in excitement.

"I...", you attempted to answer

"OMG IS THIS HIS JACKET!" you felt an invisible force pulling you backwards

"Wel..."

"DID YOU GUYS HOLD HANDS!"

You felt the room began to spin as the suffocating grabs and questions squeezed any remaining oxygen from your lungs. One more friendship attack, and your body would pop, like a exploding ketchup packet.

"Mina, Tooru", a stern, maternal voice caused the hyper girls to slow to a screeching half. They froze, hands literally all over your frame, Todorkoi's jacket nowhere to be seen.

"Please, give (y/n) her space", class mom, Yaoyorozu Momo, commanded, her taller form looming over the pink and invisible girls like a scolding mother.

"She's probably exhausted from her date. Let her rest", she calmly added.

"Yes, Mom", the two girl simultaneously replied, sulking back to their original position on your bed.

"...mom", Momo slumped dejectedly upon hearing her established nickname.

"Don't mind. Don't mind". Jirou and Ochako gently assured the depressed beauty.

Feeling life flow back into your shriveled body, you managed to pull yourself back to an upright sitting position.

"Thanks YaoMomo", you sheepishly flashed a smile.

"Now" the ravenette comforting face darkened into a mischievous smile

"Tell us every single detail about the evening"

Pinned against the hoard of nosy girls, you felt 6 pairs of eyes peer into your very soul.

"Well", you began

"We had dinner, talked a little, laughed, walked back to the dorms..."

"UGH, I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER", Mina groaned from the bed

"We watched you and Todoroki from the windows", your bug eyed friend admitted.

"We saw the whooole thing~", Ochako chimed in, leaning into you, a sly smile adorning her face.

A bright crimson erupted on your cheeks, making your face resemble a neighborhood fire hydrant.

"Aizawa-sensei, made us leave halfway through, though", your froggy friend, Tsuyu added, a padded finger poking the side of her chin in thought.

The girl snapped their heads, shooting glares at the filterless girl, not wanting her to ruin their information gathering ploys.

Luckily for them, you were such a beet red disaster, that Tsuyu's comment didn't even register.