.... I... Never Mind.... -///-

How long has it been since I've updated this? D: Well, lolz, here you go then ^=^

It was just a random idea and was quickly written, so sorry about the mistskes xD 

Oh, and btw, I own nothing! xD

------------------------------

"Sister!" Smiled Kristoff.Jr as he walked over to his sister in the library.

"What is it?" She asked in an irritated tone.

"I made some chocolate!" He grinned as Anna. Jr turned a bit green before running away.

-----

"Sister!" Yelled Kristoff. Jr from the window as his sister looked up to him from the gardens.

"What is it now?" She yelled back as Kristoff. Jr grinned.

"I made lunch for you!" With that sentence, Anna. Jr made an ice wall around herself to block out her brother.

-----

"Sister!" Cried Kristoff. Jr as he barged into the kitchen to find his sister cooking.

"What is it now!" Yelled Anna. Jr with an icy tone in her voice.

"Why do you keep running away from meh..?" Sobbed Kristoff. Jr as the girl continued to glare at her brother.

"..." Was her only reply before he began crying.

"It's because I don't want to be food poisoned!" With that, she ran to her room, taking the food that she cooked with her.

-----

"Mother, will you try this..?" Asked Kristoff. Jr as he tried to get his mother to eat some of his chocolate that he made.

"Kristoff dear, know that I love you but..." The next thing he knew, Marshmallow threw him into a snow patch in the garden.

-----

"Father, will you-" Slam, the door was slammed into his face.

-----

Later that night, Elsa and Jack sat in their bed.

"He inherited your cooking skills," muttered Elsa before falling asleep.

"Heeeey..." Whined Jack as he pouted.