"Alright everyone, now pick a partner. Write a short story with your partner and read it in front of the class. Are two hours enough?" Mrs. Cassandra explained.

"Yes," The students said in unison.

"Okay, I'll be back." Mrs. Cassandra said as she walked out of the class.

The red-haired boy wanted to be with Emma but suddenly Isabella moved her chair and put it beside Phineas' and sat next to him

"What'cha lookin'?" Isabella said with a flirty tone.

"Uh, nothing." Phineas lied. He scratched his ear in nervous.

"Can I be your partner?" Isabella said with a cute smile on her face. Phineas didn't answer but took a look at Emma. Ben walked to her and sat next to her.

'Ugh, that Ben guy again.' Phineas thought to himself. He never liked Ben because he always been flirty at Emma. Phineas was kinda jealous. No, not kinda but really jealous. He was sure that Emma would reject Ben. But he was wrong. Emma held Ben's arm which made Phineas almost set on fire. Then suddenly Isabella swung her arm in front of his eyes which made Phineas paid attention to her.

"Umm, Phineas," Isabella called him curiously.

"Ye-Yeah, what?" Phineas answered as he snapped back to reality.

"Can I be your partner?" She asked.

"Uh, of course. Yes, you can." He nodded.

While everyone was writing, the only thing in Phineas' mind was Ben's story will be the worst in the class. Phineas couldn't focus on his writing. His emotion was still unstable.

Two hours had passed. Everyone had read their story in front of the class except Phineas and Isabella, and Ben and Emma.

"Alright Phineas and Isabella, It's your turn." Mrs. Cassandra

"Okay, Mrs. Cassandra," Phineas said. Both of them stood up and walked to the front of the class. They read the story loudly so everyone in the class could hear them. They read the story for about 5 minutes. They walked back to their seat when they had done read.

"Good work, Phineas and Isabella. Emma and Ben, it's your turn." Mrs. Cassandra said. Ben stood up and grabbed Emma by the hand which made Phineas almost fried.

They read the story in front of the class. When they were done, Phineas couldn't believe it because their story was obviously better than Phineas' and everyone in the class clapped at them.

'UGH, IS THIS A NIGHTMARE?' Phineas thought to himself. Then suddenly the bell rang.

"Class dismissed. See you tomorrow." Mrs. Cassandra said as she walked out the class.

Phineas put in all of his stuff inside his bag and walked away. He wanted to talk to Emma who was already outside the class.

*(Based on author's true story)*

But he was too late. Phineas' jaw dropped to the ground when he saw Emma walked hand in hand with Ben. Phineas ran away as fast as he could in jealousy. He didn't mind to talk to Isabella or even his stepbrother, Ferb. Tears began to wash his eyes.

*end of flashback*

"But now, you are here for me. I'm so sorry because of my obliviousness. You are everything for me, Bella." Phineas said as he hugged Isabella tightly who was almost cried at the moment.