°·*.{Chapter 7}.*·°

Start from the beginning

"Cuphead...you're smiling..."

I let go of my smile in shock. "W-Wait...really?" I turned my head to look at a mirror. I smiled again.

"...wow...I look creepy."

"No, you don't!"

"Can you help me...laugh now?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Hm...I'll think about it."

"Alright, then...wow I can smile..."

"Stop bragging about yourself."

"I'm not, I'm not." I smiled again. "Its just that this is like the first time I've ever smiled after 9 or 10 years."

"...What time is it?"

"I'll go check." I got up and started to head downstairs to check the time on my phone.

5:46 AM

I went back upstairs to my room and told him the time.

"Its 5:46. I should be getting ready in 14 minutes or less."

He let out a long sigh.

"Is everything ok?" I whispered.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm ok." he replied

"Bendy, you're not."

"I AM ok!"

"Don't lie to me please..."

He hesitated. "I don't want you to worry about me...I don't want to get you involved with my struggles..."

"Bendy, I...I want to help you. I don't want you to suffer through your burdens."

He stayed silent, so I continued.

"C'mon. Don't be scared."

"I always try...but I can't be brave."

"You'll find courage...one day.".

The sun suddenly appeared through the dark, giving light to the room. We both turned towards the window.

We, silently, stared at the sunrise for who knows how long.

Bendy broke the silence. "Don't you have a school to go to?"

"Right...". I got off the bed and flashed Bendy a smile. I opened the door and started getting ready.

Bendy's P.O.V.

I blushed and hid my face with my hands after he closed the door.

I got off the bed and looked out the window. There were sounds of cars driving through the neighborhoods and birds chirping.

I wanted to draw...I haven't drawn anything for more than 24 hours and I'm getting slightly cranky.

I yawned and stretched. I looked around Cup's room. It was so quiet.

I looked over at his writing desk and walked towards it. It had a stack of books and an open book. It was empty. No words or any pencil marks. Next to the open book was a normal wooden pencil. I decided to doodle a bit.

It only took me like 2 minutes to doodle

It only took me like 2 minutes to doodle. I quickly closed the book after hearing a shout.

"Mugs! C'mon, get up!" I assumed it was Cuphead. I quickly walked away from the writing desk and hopped on his bed and sat on the edge. Hope he doesn't notice anything.

"5 more minutes!"

"Mugman!"

"Fine...10 minutes."

"Mugman, no!"

I heard Mugs giggle. "Alright, alright! I'll be ready in a bit."

The door closed. After it closed, I heard loud laughter.

The door, once again, opened and closed. "Morning, Cuphead! Do you where my brother is?" I heard Boris' voice.

"He's in my room." replied Cuphead.

"Oh! Okay! Thanks!"

I can hear him skipping towards the room I was in.

The door opened.

"Hey, bro!" he smiled at me.

I faked a smile. "Morning, Boris."

"Aren't we going to school?"

"We don't have our school supplies, clean clothes, nor anything else that we need. So we'll have to stay here."

"Yes! No school today!"

"Don't get too excited. We're going straight back to school after this."

"Aww!"

"Oh, Boris, I've been meaning to ask you. Have you met Mugman before?"

"Yep! We were friends for whole elementary years! We didn't go to each other's homes, but we'd see each other at school. But when middle school started, we thought we would go to the same school together, but it didn't happen. I haven't seen him since! But I'm in 7th and I finally get to see him!"

After his explanation, the door opened. It was Cuphead.

"I gotta go. Please take care. If you need anything, help yourself."

I nodded. "Ok!" said Boris, cheerfully. Mugman popped up behind Cuphead and waved, "Bye, Boris! Bye, Bendy!"

"See ya later, Mugs!" Boris waved at them. I waved as well.

"Wait here." I said. I got off the bed and stood behind the railing. Cuphead was the last to leave. But before he left he gave me a smile, and closed the front door.

A/N: digital drawing yey srry for the slop of this chapter Xp